Tom Connally (1877 – 1963) versus David Rockefeller (1915 – 2017)

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Before the U.S. Senate became a full-blown nest of traitors Senator Tom Connally (D-Texas) insisted on putting these six words in the U.N. Charter:​
"AS DETERMINED BY THE UNITED STATES."​
Those six words are known as the "Connally Reservation" and are the only words that prevents the U.N.’s World Court from interfering in American internal affairs on the pretext that tariffs, immigration laws, school curriculums, etc., affect U.S. relations with other countries and are therefore "foreign" and not "domestic."​
H.R. 193 Is In Sight

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years.”​
“It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries." David Rockefeller, Bilderberg meeting 1991​
Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter The Oval Office

Maybe there is some hope after all. President Trump is fighting for this country’s private sector economy because of International bankers:

The words from Peter Navarro will come as no surprise to any CTH reader who is fully engaged and reviewing the multi-trillion stakes, within the Globalist (Wall St.) -vs- Nationalist (Main Street) confrontation.​
For several decades Wall Street, through lobbying arms such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce (Tom Donohue), has structurally opposed Main Street economic policy in order to inflate profits and hold power – “The Big Club”. This manipulative intent is really the epicenter of the corruption within the DC swamp.​
U.S. National Trade Council Director Peter Navarro discusses how Wall Street bankers and hedge-fund managers are attempting to influence U.S.-China trade talks. He speaks at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C.​
Peter Navarro Warns Wall Street Globalists: “Stand Down” Or Else…​
Posted on November 10, 2018​
by sundance​

Make no mistake about Connally’s Reservation. Six words "AS DETERMINED BY THE UNITED STATES." is the best economic weapon President Trump has to fight David Rockefeller’s bankers. More so now that globalist traitor Paul Ryan handed the House to globalist traitor Nancy Pelosi. To be more precise Ryan’s betrayal was necessary in order to protect the United Nations.

Incidentally, House Republicans know what Paul Ryan is, yet they made him speaker as well as let him stay on as a lame duck. Basically, every Ryan Republican supporter must have been willing to sacrifice their seats in the recent midterms —— 28 did.

The 2018 midterms was not a referendum on President Trump as media mouths claimed, it was an all-out effort to hang on to one chamber. Paul Ryan was so despised by American voters Democrats taking the House had a better chance than taking the Senate. Even the Senate Republicans are hanging on by their fingernails despite the help they got from the Kavanaugh fiasco. There are still enough RINO in the Senate to defend the United Nations against any attacks.

Finally, private sector Americans are bent over for a royal screwing every time a Democrat invokes bipartisanship. Notice that the voice of treachery stands in front of American flags when she justifies high treason. When she says “We must stand our ground.” she means ‘We must defend everything the United Nations stands for against the forces of national sovereignty regardless of the cost’:

p.s. Speaker Pelosi’s call to arms: It is time for all good men to come to the aid of a one government world administered by the United Nations.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
There are still enough RINO in the Senate to defend the United Nations against any attacks.​

XXXXX

Speaker Pelosi’s call to arms: It is time for all good men to come to the aid of a one government world administered by the United Nations.
French President Emmanuel Macron (shown) argues that nationalism was the cause of the First World War, but the more likely culprit is the globalism he espouses.​

Sunday, 11 November 2018​
Macron is Wrong: Nationalism Was Not the Cause of World War I​
Written by Steve Byas​

Let me point out that Macaroon was double speaking his defense of France’s permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council. In short: France would be a lot less important in world affairs if the U.N. goes bye-bye. Nevertheless, the Frenchman blaming WWI on nationalism triggered a pleasant, albeit unrealistic, possibility.

Hang one UN-loving traitor and you can hang them all. Even after wealthy traitors like John Kerry, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, along with countless others, flee to foreign lands rather stand trial they can often be extradited back to this country. If not returned —— good riddance to bad rubbish.

p.s. Tucker Carlson put nationalism in perspective:

All of media doublespeak and propaganda do not change the definition of nationalist. Move the cursor to 4:38:​
VIDEO ▼​

Democracy Is The Enemy Of The People

Dec 2016
Canada
"AS DETERMINED BY THE UNITED STATES."

So, you're telling us this bastard said out loud what every godammed US leader from either party has denied or tried to deny for almost 100 years! America wanted to become an empire like the empires of old Europe, and become the global empire. I'm glad someone admitted it!

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
"AS DETERMINED BY THE UNITED STATES."

So, you're telling us this bastard said out loud what every godammed US leader from either party has denied or tried to deny for almost 100 years! America wanted to become an empire like the empires of old Europe, and become the global empire. I'm glad someone admitted it!
To right to left: If you must talk about empires try to get it right.

empire (noun)​
1. Abbr. emp.. a. A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority. b. The territory included in such a unit.​
2. An extensive enterprise under a unified authority: a publishing empire.​
3. Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control: “There is a growing sense that the course of empire is shifting toward the . . . Asians” (James Traub).​

The U.S. won two World Wars and a few baby wars in the last century, but did not gain one inch of territory. The Philippines acquired in the Spanish-American War did not get independence through violent revolution. Independence was given peacefully after WWII ended, and Puerto Rico can have independence anytime the people want it.

Does that sound like empire to you?

On the other hand Communists build and hold their empire by the sword. The defunct Soviet Union, and Communist China, are examples of totalitarian empire-building.

For the record, the Democrat Party is guilty of empire-building —— not an empire of territorial conquest, but one of ideology. Their nation-building is building an empire of democracies.

Dec 2016
Canada
To right to left: If you must talk about empires try to get it right.

empire (noun)​
1. Abbr. emp.. a. A political unit having an extensive territory or comprising a number of territories or nations and ruled by a single supreme authority. b. The territory included in such a unit.​
2. An extensive enterprise under a unified authority: a publishing empire.​
3. Imperial or imperialistic sovereignty, domination, or control: “There is a growing sense that the course of empire is shifting toward the . . . Asians” (James Traub).​

The U.S. won two World Wars
Aren't you forgetting a few allies who did most of the fighting and dying in those wars? The US didn't join the first world war until 1917-- a year and half before the war ended. And pop quiz, who lost more soldiers in WWII, the US or the Soviet Union? hint....it's not even close!

and a few baby wars in the last century, but did not gain one inch of territory. The Philippines acquired in the Spanish-American War did not get independence through violent revolution. Independence was given peacefully after WWII ended, and Puerto Rico can have independence anytime the people want it.
Do some reading for a change: Home
Does that sound like empire to you?
Y
es, and so are the more covert methods of imperialism used since the end of WWII and perfected after the scrapping of the Bretton Woods Agreement and end of the gold standard. Ask yourself: why does the US Government spend the better part of a trillion dollars per year on its military branches, weapons purchases and the maintenance of at least 800 military bases on foreign soil around the world? Is it just a hobby? Or is it because the US Dollar is the international reserve currency and US military forces are used to leverage adherence to the global finance and trading regime? Almost every nation on earth today is trapped by trade and financial entanglements as part of this global empire, and the few who don't follow orders completely are put on the list for regime change.
On the other hand Communists build and hold their empire by the sword. The defunct Soviet Union, and Communist China, are examples of totalitarian empire-building.
Oh, and what nations did the Soviet Union or China go out and conquer? The Soviets offered military aid and supplies to a number of guerilla armies around the world, but that's not the same thing as setting up colonial rule or establishing a system of finance and globalization that takes over management of their economies.
For the record, the Democrat Party is guilty of empire-building —— not an empire of territorial conquest, but one of ideology. Their nation-building is building an empire of democracies.
???????

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Aren't you forgetting a few allies who did most of the fighting and dying in those wars?
To right and left: Body count is not proof of U.S. empire. For instance some of our allies willing fought and died for their freedoms, while the Soviet Union fought for Communism in WWI and WWII. Then-Senator “Give ‘em Hell Harry” summed it up nicely:

If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible. Harry Truman

The US didn't join the first world war until 1917-- a year and half before the war ended.
To right and left: What is your point? President Wilson never should have abandoned strict neutrality in order to fight a European War to begin with.

And pop quiz, who lost more soldiers in WWII, the US or the Soviet Union? hint....it's not even close!
To right and left: The Soviets only fought in WWII because Hitler double-crossed Stalin. So how does the Soviet Union’s losses build an American empire?

Do some reading for a change: Home
To right and left: Better still, work on improving your reading comprehension skills.

Yes, and so are the more covert methods of imperialism used since the end of WWII and perfected after the scrapping of the Bretton Woods Agreement and end of the gold standard.
To right and left: Blame covert imperialism on League of Nations/United Nations thinking. Note that the United Nations is an organization on its way to becoming a government:

imperialism (noun)​
1. The policy of extending a nation's authority by territorial acquisition or by the establishment of economic and political hegemony over other nations.​
2. The system, policies, or practices of such a government.​
— imperialist adjective & noun​
— imperialistic adjective​
— imperialistically adverb​

Since you like pop questions ask yourself which organization, or government, in the world has quasi-taxation authority over every nation?

Ask yourself: why does the US Government spend the better part of a trillion dollars per year on its military branches, weapons purchases and the maintenance of at least 800 military bases on foreign soil around the world? Is it just a hobby?
To right and left: That is called self-defense. It would not be necessary if you and your kind can prove that this country’s enemies (China, and/or Russia) will not attack.

Incidentally, Islam’s military is already attacking —— only American traitors call them terrorists.

Or is it because the US Dollar is the international reserve currency
To right and left: Do you prefer the ruble, or the yuan, or the Euro? Or perhaps you prefer a single currency?

and US military forces are used to leverage adherence to the global finance and trading regime?
To right and left: That is absurd. If it was true the U.S. military would have no enemies worth mentioning.

Almost every nation on earth today is trapped by trade and financial entanglements as part of this global empire, and the few who don't follow orders completely are put on the list for regime change.
To right and left: No country is trapped in anything except the United Nations and its non-existence International law.

Note that President Trump would abolish all tariffs and trade barriers, while our competitors are fighting tooth and nail to hang onto their advantage.

Oh, and what nations did the Soviet Union or China go out and conquer?
To right and left: Their puppets do it wherever possible.

Question: Does the Soviet Union army's failure to conquer Afghanistan count?

The military conquest of Tibet surely counts!

The history of Tibet from 1950 to the present started with the Chinese People's Liberation Army Invading Tibet in 1950. Before then, Tibet had declared independence from China in 1913. In 1951, the Tibetans signed a seventeen-point agreement reaffirming China's sovereignty over Tibet and providing an autonomous administration led by Dalai Lama. In 1959 the 14th Dalai Lama fled Tibet to northern India under cover where he established the Central Tibetan Administration. The Tibet Autonomous Region within China was officially established in 1965.​

History of Tibet (1950–present) - Wikipedia

The Soviets offered military aid and supplies to a number of guerilla armies around the world,
To right and left: Thanks for the info. I never knew that those Soviet Migs shooting at our jets in Korea were doing it for guerillas.

but that's not the same thing as setting up colonial rule or establishing a system of finance and globalization that takes over management of their economies.

To right and left: Did you ever hear of “Worldwide Communist Domination?”

To right and left: I guess you turn off your hearing aid when a Democrat demands that this country defend democracy.

Dec 2016
Canada
And some people here complain my posts are too long! I don't have enough time in my day to wade through this quagmire and respond to all of your points! I've never tried this "save draft" feature here, but I guess I'll have to learn how to use it and get back to you some time later in the week.

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
And some people here complain my posts are too long! I don't have enough time in my day to wade through this quagmire and respond to all of your points! I've never tried this "save draft" feature here, but I guess I'll have to learn how to use it and get back to you some time later in the week.
To right to left: Do not bother. The length of my response to your buckshot post is too much for you. In any event, you cannot say anything I have not heard a hundred before.

Please do not reply to this post. It is too much for bumper sticker mentalities to handle!

Let me point out that Macaroon was double speaking his defense of France’s permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council. In short: France would be a lot less important in world affairs if the U.N. goes bye-bye.
This guy’s dream of empire has no choice except the United Nations now that the EU is declining.

France’s Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has called for Europe to become an “empire” to compete with the United States after the country’s President Emmanuel Macron called for an EU army to defend against the NATO ally.​
“It’s about Europe having to become a kind of empire, as China is. And how the U.S. is,” Mr Le Maire told Germany’s Handelsblatt.​

I will bet on the color of our money against France’s green growth every time.

Adding that it would be a “peaceful empire,” the economics and finance minister touted the progressive government’s green credentials, saying that the European empire should “rel[y] on green growth. Neither China nor the U.S., who are leaving the Paris Agreement on Climate Change, are on this path.”​

The U.S. Constitution has governed our Republic since 1789. France had five Republics since 1792. Yet Mr Le Maire speaking form a continent with a long history of wars expects the world to believe a peaceful empire centered in Europe is possible. Call me Patsy Dumbcluck, but I ain’t buying it.

A benign empire is no more possible than the fools and parasites who believe that a benign totalitarian government is possible.

Quizzed by the journalist on his reference to “empire,” Mr Le Maire said: “Do not get me wrong, I’m talking about a peaceful empire that’s a constitutional state.
“I use the term to raise awareness that in the world of tomorrow, it will be about power. Power will make the difference: technological power, economic, financial, monetary, cultural power will be crucial.​
“Europe should no longer shy away from displaying its power and being an empire of peace,” the minister remarked.
Everything might turn out okay if a European empire and Islam’s empire knock off each other without dragging SOVEREIGN NATIONS into their war.

Mr Le Maire also said that France would continue to trade with Iran in defiance of fresh U.S. sanctions imposed last week, saying that the European Union should “tell the U.S. clearly: we are a sovereign continent.”

France Finance Minister: Europe Must Become an ‘Empire’ to Compete with U.S., Vows to Defy Trump’s Iran Sanctions​
by Victoria Friedman​
13 Nov 2018​