Trade agreement signed.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Another orange thread. How "special."

Where do you come up with such trash and why do you start so many threads about the same subject?

Deploables, you can't live with them, you can't get rid of them, what a freakin dilemma.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Yep. TDS runs rampant in DTT land. Then there are those that have brains.

Now, France is in flames because the French people want out of the Paris Agreement.
Just no pleasing you people. NOW you approve of people rioting & burning cities for political reasons.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Just no pleasing you people. NOW you approve of people rioting & burning cities for political reasons.
Where did I say I approved of people rioting.. you are so FOS with your tolling.

The French people are rioting over ENERGY COST INCREASES (which is due to the paris agreement).. So please come back when you know what the hell you are talking about and post with a smidgen of intelligence

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Where did I say I approved of people rioting.. you are so FOS with your tolling.

The French people are rioting over ENERGY COST INCREASES (which is due to the paris agreement).. So please come back when you know what the hell you are talking about and post with a smidgen of intelligence
'Did I say "you" or did i say "you people?"
Pay attention.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
'Did I say "you" or did i say "you people?"
Pay attention.

Then why did you address your post to me... once again just like I cannot blame the dog for killing my chickens, (that is a dog being a dog)

I cannot blame you for trolling, because Trolls will be trolls)

Because when you respond to MY POST and say YOU PEOPLE .. (that means when you called out YOU PEOPLE you were including me).

Last edited: