Trade wars are easy to win part -damn, I'm losing track

Apr 2013
La La Land North
So I'm sure you have heard Dotard telling us that tariffs on China will force US manufacturers to come back to the good old USA. For the moment let's just forget about his ongoing lie about China paying them.

However, as should have been expected, and as has been done, China imposed retaliatory tariffs. And who can blame them?

But it appears the result hasn't been a total rush of US manufacturers coming back from China. In fact, Ford is suspending building cars for China here and will now manufacture them in China.

Winning, tired of it yet?

Trade war: Ford looks at making more cars in China to beat tariffs

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
So I'm sure you have heard Dotard telling us that tariffs on China will force US manufacturers to come back to the good old USA. For the moment let's just forget about his ongoing lie about China paying them.

However, as should have been expected, and as has been done, China imposed retaliatory tariffs. And who can blame them?

But it appears the result hasn't been a total rush of US manufacturers coming back from China. In fact, Ford is suspending building cars for China here and will now manufacture them in China.

Healthcare is easy too. WTF is he waiting for?

Nov 2017

TRUMP!!!! LINCOLN!!!!! ARRRRRRGH!!!!