Trouble In Paradise? Obama Photographed Without His Wedding Ring In Viral Selfie

Jul 2017
New York
OOPS! DINESH D'SOUZA Points Out Something That's Missing In Photo With #WannabePresident Obama And Baby At Airport » 100percentfedUp.com

No, the ring is important. But it was never a wedding ring, It was a religious, personal ring he faked off as a wedding ring. Barry is a total liar. He’s had that ring since college. The inscription says, ‘There is no god but allah.’
It was never a wedding ring, and his ‘family’ was a rent-a-family.

Michelle is really Michael LaVaughn Robinson, on January 13th 1983 he/she had surgery at John S. Hopkins University.
Malia and Sasha's real parents are Martin Nesbitt & wife
Dr. Anita Blanchard

It was a FAKE marriage in the first place - "Michelle" is really Michael and Sasha and Malia are not their kids - they belong to friends of Obama - and now they are probably back with their real parents. Everything about this Manchurian Candidate was FAKE FAKE FAKE

Jun 2013
Ohio
But the Orange Turd colluding with the Russians to undermine our electoral process is a nothing burger in the eyes of a jack wagon like this fool......they are so stupid it hurts....BLAH HA HA HA HA

Mar 2008
australia
But the Orange Turd colluding with the Russians to undermine our electoral process is a nothing burger in the eyes of a jack wagon like this fool......they are so stupid it hurts....BLAH HA HA HA HA
is there actually any evidence that this happened? i seem to recall an enormous ammount of time and effort has been devoted to exposing this collusion, and after all that, there is no evidence AT ALL that it actually happened. and that makes you the intellectual equivalent of a birther.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
Ohio
is there actually any evidence that this happened? i seem to recall an enormous ammount of time and effort has been devoted to exposing this collusion, and after all that, there is no evidence AT ALL that it actually happened. and that makes you the intellectual equivalent of a birther.
You obviously have not been following the news today. Perhaps in a bit the news might reach your time zone........LOL.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
Actually his son, his campaign manager and his son in law met with Russians for help with the campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/09/us/politics/trump-russia-kushner-manafort.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2008
australia
your link didnt work. heres mine.

Is Donald Trump Jr.?s Meeting the First Hard Evidence of Collusion With Russia?

Donald Trump Jr., the president’s eldest son, was offered “damaging information about Hillary Clinton before agreeing to meet with a Kremlin-connected Russian lawyer during the 2016 campaign,” The New York Times reported Sunday.
offered information. met. no claim that it was accepted, no claim that there was any wrongdoing. you assume that when they met there was collusion to change an election outcome, but there isnt actually any evidence for that, all that is claimed is the russians had information. but, lets consider why they met, but lets look at what that information was:

On Saturday, Trump Jr., presidential son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, and then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort confirmed that they met with lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya in Trump Tower on June 9, 2016—two days after Clinton clinched the Democratic presidential nomination.
Trump Jr. said in a statement Sunday that Veselnitskaya claimed “she had information that individuals connected to Russia were funding the Democratic National Committee and supporting Ms. Clinton.”
doesnt that mean its the democrats who were colluding with the russians? that was the dirt the russians had : the democrats are getting foreign help in an election.

Reactions: 1 person
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

offered information. met. no claim that it was accepted, no claim that there was any wrongdoing. you assume that when they met there was collusion to change an election outcome, but there isnt actually any evidence for that, all that is claimed is the russians had information. but, lets consider why they met, but lets look at what that information was:

doesnt that mean its the democrats who were colluding with the russians? that was the dirt the russians had : the democrats are getting foreign help in an election.

The funny thing is that trump was implying that Clinton was cheating from the beginning. Then when they got caught cheating through hacked emails they pointed their fingers at Russia and claimed that Russia hacked their emails. All of this was smoke to take the attention away from the fact that they got busted rigging the primaries.

Never in a million years did they expect it to work this well. As my wife likes to say...it is easy to get people to believe what they already want to believe.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
Ohio

Psst....Jr. Issued a whole new statement yesterday that was different from his Saturday statement. He found out that he needed to do some quick damage control by Sunday. The campaign that claimed on security clearances that they never met with Russians actually we're meeting the Russians multiple times including at Trump Tower. That's not a birther-type conspracy theory. Those be the facts ma'am.

Let us recall his statement from Saturday to see how quickly this liar changed his tune by Sunday;

“It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared and Paul to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up.

“I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand.”

Last edited: