"Trump’s Golf Costs: $102 Million And Counting, With Taxpayers Picking Up The Tab"

May 2019
USA
I think he is over doing it running to Florida all the time. I do not mind the foreign trips as much. I really hate stories like this because for starters, it never puts a amount of how much money is actually profit going to the Trump property. For all I know the facilities are not charging anything other than for incidentals, which I doubt any other place else would.
On top of the publicity value of a presidential visit, each trip also results in many thousands of taxpayer dollars flowing to Trump resorts for hotel rooms, golf carts and food and drink for Secret Service agents.
Is that part of the 60000? I think the picture of the receipt is nothing but a photo shop meme with no credibility.
I use to hate the complaining about how much it cost for President Obama family vacation or other crap as well. Its just partisan silliness in my opinion.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I think he is over doing it running to Florida all the time. I do not mind the foreign trips as much. I really hate stories like this because for starters, it never puts a amount of how much money is actually profit going to the Trump property. For all I know the facilities are not charging anything other than for incidentals, which I doubt any other place else would.

Is that part of the 60000? I think the picture of the receipt is nothing but a photo shop meme with no credibility.
I use to hate the complaining about how much it cost for President Obama family vacation or other crap as well. Its just partisan silliness in my opinion.
The issue would be that Trump himself made a lot of noise about Obama’s travel and specifically the amount of golf he played. Trump has spent almost as much in two years as Obama did in 8.

Anyone that thinks Trump isn’t billing the fuck out the government for every little thing is purely delusional. He’s making millions on his own travel.