Trump 2.0 is inevitable

Nov 2012
Gamma Solaris
The Democrats need to sort out over their primaries...who will get the imprimatur to face off with President Trump. That's how it always works. But...to actually get to that point...whoever it is, will have to be the Democrat candidate that fully satisfies the Left's dynamics. That's always how it works, too. The actual face off with President Trump will necessitate the Democratic Party candidate to now focus on middle America...abandoning the Left's ideals to a great extent. Nevertheless, they will still be carrying that baggage highlighted during their primaries...into the election. The election? Middle America...ya know...where all the votes are. That's always how it works...too.

Well, folks...they will have to face off with "Mr Middle America".

The Donald will win this one...again...exactly as I said right here...months before he even declared.

May 2018
Chicago
The Democrats need to sort out over their primaries...who will get the imprimatur to face off with President Trump. That's how it always works. But...to actually get to that point...whoever it is, will have to be the Democrat candidate that fully satisfies the Left's dynamics. That's always how it works, too. The actual face off with President Trump will necessitate the Democratic Party candidate to now focus on middle America...abandoning the Left's ideals to a great extent. Nevertheless, they will still be carrying that baggage highlighted during their primaries...into the election. The election? Middle America...ya know...where all the votes are. That's always how it works...too.

Well, folks...they will have to face off with "Mr Middle America".

The Donald will win this one...again...exactly as I said right here...months before he even declared.
Given that Trump is doing everything possibly can the screw Mr Middle America, I find that unlikely.

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
i did notsay iwas going to asasinate him or that someone one should assasinate him , only that it is obvious to anyone that he has made so many people angry somone is bound to take a a hunting rifle and blow his brains out, of course i would not advocate this, but its pretty obvious half the country is thinking about it right about now, but go ahead cal thefbi you little bitch, i know the law, and that is not an actionable threat it is merely an prediction, i didnt say he should be shot, i would prefer he just resigns and goes away, i'm saying somoen is going to snap and take that fucker out.. whehter i suport that sort of thing or not.. i have no control over what other crazy people do