Trump accuses Mueller of deleting e-mails.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Trump has accused about everyone who hasn't bowed down to him for something or other. Mueller is probably relieved now, he's part of the in-crowd.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump has accused about everyone who hasn't bowed down to him for something or other. Mueller is probably relieved now, he's part of the in-crowd.
Bob Mueller is almost 75 years old and women everywhere are 'crushing' on him. It's hilarious! The tweets are so funny:

Duuuh, who isn't in love with Robert Mueller? Right now, he is like Sampson, Hercules and Zeus rolled into one. But Chelsea is right. The depth of our true love will only be known AFTER we read the Mueller Report!

She has good taste.
What's not to like about Mr Mueller?
He has integrity, honesty, intelligence and is a true patriot to his country, and he is handsome.
All the things that that bawbag Trump lacks!

“I’m not embarrassed by my feelings for Robert Mueller. I am legitimately attracted to him and everything he stands for . . . I suspect there will be a lot of people naming their baby boys Bob after this whole s–tshow is over.”
Noting that she’s “been attracted to older men for quite some time,” Chelsea Handler said of Robert Mueller, “He’s in his early 70s and from what I can tell, underneath his business attire, there is a six-to-eight pack, still.

It’s his intelligence and heroism that’s sexy, Chelsea.

We want the things we cannot have. Your studly suitor met his future wife Ann Cabell Standish when they were 17 and have been married since 1966.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
When Trump actually provides evidence of one of his claims THEN we can consider investigating them.
Since when did politicians need evidence to investigate? They're still "investigating" allegations that the Mueller Report found lacking in evidence.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Bob Mueller is almost 75 years old and women everywhere are 'crushing' on him. It's hilarious! The tweets are so funny:

Duuuh, who isn't in love with Robert Mueller? Right now, he is like Sampson, Hercules and Zeus rolled into one. But Chelsea is right. The depth of our true love will only be known AFTER we read the Mueller Report!

She has good taste.
What's not to like about Mr Mueller?
He has integrity, honesty, intelligence and is a true patriot to his country, and he is handsome.
All the things that that bawbag Trump lacks!

“I’m not embarrassed by my feelings for Robert Mueller. I am legitimately attracted to him and everything he stands for . . . I suspect there will be a lot of people naming their baby boys Bob after this whole s–tshow is over.”
Noting that she’s “been attracted to older men for quite some time,” Chelsea Handler said of Robert Mueller, “He’s in his early 70s and from what I can tell, underneath his business attire, there is a six-to-eight pack, still.

It’s his intelligence and heroism that’s sexy, Chelsea.

We want the things we cannot have. Your studly suitor met his future wife Ann Cabell Standish when they were 17 and have been married since 1966.
Clara has fallen in love with Mueller. It must be his supposed stark Adonis features that attracted Clara

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Since when did politicians need evidence to investigate? They're still "investigating" allegations that the Mueller Report found lacking in evidence.
Actually the Mueller report (if you actually bothered to read it) has plenty of evidence (especially in part II, about obstruction).

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Actually the Mueller report (if you actually bothered to read it) has plenty of evidence (especially in part II, about obstruction).
The report seems to have had the effect of holding the libs in a mesmerized state of confusion while the world has passed them by and a new regime has taken their party away from them.
Have you noticed all the traction that Nadlers little Kangaroo court hasn't developed so far? Even with all that "evidence" the lefties keep trying to get us to believe is actionable? The focus has gone on to the next shiny object, AOC and her merry band of bomb tossers demands for whatever they're demanding now gang.