Trump addresses the nation

Jun 2018
South Dakota
She was absolutely fan-fuckin-tastic!
I was almost wishing they had allowed this freshman representative to give the rebuttal.
Then I remembered...no matter how good she was, it wouldn't have helped to have a brown woman defending the brown people. Just facts. For normal people it would have been great. But, they needed to change some minds. She wouldn't have done it.
Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT saying that Pelosi/Shumer did. It was not their finest moment. It was like they were posing for American Gothic.
AOC doing the rebuttal would have been every conservatives dream. The optics of the C- class clown giving the Valedictorian speech would be priceless.

Nov 2012
nirvana
She was absolutely fan-fuckin-tastic!
I was almost wishing they had allowed this freshman representative to give the rebuttal.
Then I remembered...no matter how good she was, it wouldn't have helped to have a brown woman defending the brown people. Just facts. For normal people it would have been great. But, they needed to change some minds. She wouldn't have done it.
Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT saying that Pelosi/Shumer did. It was not their finest moment. It was like they were posing for American Gothic.
This is why I believe Beto O’Rorke could win in 2020. He could carry Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. It’s least 50-50 he could deliver Florida. If that happens he doesn’t need Ohio.

Nov 2018
Montana
This is why I believe Beto O’Rorke could win in 2020. He could carry Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. It’s least 50-50 he could deliver Florida. If that happens he doesn’t need Ohio.
He touches a lot of bases-- a Texan, southern born, Irish, Spanish nicknamed, northern progressive ideas, charter school associated, businessman, drummer, bass player. He might also appeal, unfortunately to the burglar and drunk driver voting bloc. But that is just breadth of life experience I suppose...

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
AOC doing the rebuttal would have been every conservatives dream. The optics of the C- class clown giving the Valedictorian speech would be priceless.
Remember back in 2015 or so when many Democrats said they wished Trump would run for President as that fool had to chance to win?
How'd that work out?