Trump admin half right this time.

Dec 2015
Arizona
How many times do we let them do this before we learn?

The voters dropped the ball in 2016. The Trump supporters were so busy BUYING the Trump Tripe--they looked no further than the ol' Hate the Black Guy and Try the WHITE Guy cuz he's a big shot real estate mogul. If anyone can make America great, it's Trump. Besides, he's a GUY and he's WHITE. Enuf said.
THEN....muh Hillary.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Dec 2015
Arizona
It's the GOP who's often for lowering taxes, or at least campaigns on that promise, so are you referring to when they break their promise? Read my lips no new taxes?

Voting against our own best interests is the signature trait of Democrats.
Democrats didn't vote for Trump.

Reactions: imaginethat
Dec 2015
Arizona
AND don't forget that this isn't JUST about Trump. This country is completely controlled by Republicans--completely.
AND these same jokers made LOTS and LOTS of promises to the voters: Repeal and Replace Obamacare ("I'm going to take care of everybody.", bring down the national debt, lower taxes but raise taxes on the wealthy, bring back COAL, a $1 trillion infrastructure plan, Mexico will pay for THE WALL, "I won't golf or take vacations", grow the economy by 4%, cancel all funding to sanctuary cities, flush out illegal voters, overturn Obama's immigration EO, stop the ATT merger with Time Warner....etc etc.
How we doing? Mid-terms are 6 days away.

May 2018
USA
The voters dropped the ball in 2016. The Trump supporters were so busy BUYING the Trump Tripe--they looked no further than the ol' Hate the Black Guy and Try the WHITE Guy cuz he's a big shot real estate mogul. If anyone can make America great, it's Trump. Besides, he's a GUY and he's WHITE. Enuf said.
THEN....muh Hillary.
Yup, the idiots thought "I'll show the liberals" by voting for Trump. But Trump has loaded the Supreme Court up with 2 arch rightwing dipshits, total corporatists, that will screw the working class in this country for DECADES to come. I bet those "working class" Trumpsters will deeply regret their decision to vote for Trump (assuming they are intellectually capable of reflection, that is) if the GOP gets everything they want: total repeal of Obamacare (would cost 20,000,000 Americans their healthcare, about half of them Trumpsters), rolling back employee rights to the benefit of corporations (Kavanaugh voted every single time for corporations over workers when he was on the appellate court), possible loss of Social Security/Medicare as valid programs (GOP wants to end them completely, failing that to weaken the programs as much as possible), repeal of the minimum wage, destruction of the EPA (endangering everyone), etc. Frankly if a person is working class and they vote Republican: they are stupid morons.

Reactions: imaginethat
Dec 2015
Arizona
Yup, the idiots thought "I'll show the liberals" by voting for Trump. But Trump has loaded the Supreme Court up with 2 arch rightwing dipshits, total corporatists, that will screw the working class in this country for DECADES to come. I bet those "working class" Trumpsters will deeply regret their decision to vote for Trump (assuming they are intellectually capable of reflection, that is) if the GOP gets everything they want: total repeal of Obamacare (would cost 20,000,000 Americans their healthcare, about half of them Trumpsters), rolling back employee rights to the benefit of corporations (Kavanaugh voted every single time for corporations over workers when he was on the appellate court), possible loss of Social Security/Medicare as valid programs (GOP wants to end them completely, failing that to weaken the programs as much as possible), repeal of the minimum wage, destruction of the EPA (endangering everyone), etc. Frankly if a person is working class and they vote Republican: they are stupid morons.

I just don't think they took the 2016 election seriously--REALLY. I think it's just that simple. Everybody thought Trump was a joke. Even his own party. So it was like the morons thought it would be really really funny to vote for the guy. I've called it the Great Science Experiment before and I'll stick with that. In my mind, I visualize the drunk Walmart shoppers thinking how FUNNY it would be if they all got together and voted for the guy least likely to succeed. Never in a million years did they expect him to win...and of course they hated Hillary.
That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :cool:

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Jun 2013
Katmandu
John Bolton tells us that the national debt is a threat to society. So, maybe I was wrong and the Republicans do understand?

Of course not. Their only solution is to cut welfare etc.

They would never think of looking at the MIC or more significantly, the revenue side.

Idiots.

Congress spent $300 billion more in 2018 than Trump requested. Had Congress held spending to the same level of 2017 without cutting anything the deficit would have been reduced in 2018.

Even with the increased spending we added less to the national debt in 2018 than we did in 2016 under Obama.