trump Admin to pull out of Open Skies Treaty

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Sure I do. Compare L3Harris Geospatial's 50cm Worldview-4, which is a civillian observation sattelite, then there is the NROL-71, wich was launched by our heaviest rocket is shrouded in secrecy but it's been suspected it's resolution is so high it can read license plates.

Compare that to the russian satellites

Still theory, they have some high resolution weather sats, but nothing like we have.....
Meaningless...

"suspected"

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
so we and Russia allow flights below the cloud deck?

are you sure about that?

what info?
I don;t know about the cloud deck I would assume that is determined by how low it goes ?? If YOU have anything to the contrary please feel free to share.

My MAIN point was about other countries that don't have satellites.

Sep 2019
NYC
I don;t know about the cloud deck I would assume that is determined by how low it goes ?? If YOU have anything to the contrary please feel free to share.

My MAIN point was about other countries that don't have satellites.

Perhaps it also has to do with us not wanting them to fly over us.....

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Trollbots can’t follow conversations.
My ignores list has probably doubled in the last two weeks. I have zero problem with conversing with people I disagree with. I have zero tolerance for people who want to distract, disrupt and provide baseless and debunked arguments.

A lot of people on here are better than I am. But I don't need to put up with that kind of BS.

Reactions: RNG and se7en
May 2018
Chicago
My ignores list has probably doubled in the last two weeks. I have zero problem with conversing with people I disagree with. I have zero tolerance for people who want to distract, disrupt and provide baseless and debunked arguments.

A lot of people on here are better than I am. But I don't need to put up with that kind of BS.
Thank you and agreed. I will not waste my time on people who cannot accept reality or facts. There is no debate to be had with such people.

Reactions: se7en