trump Admin to pull out of Open Skies Treaty

Sep 2019
NYC
My ignores list has probably doubled in the last two weeks. I have zero problem with conversing with people I disagree with. I have zero tolerance for people who want to distract, disrupt and provide baseless and debunked arguments.

A lot of people on here are better than I am. But I don't need to put up with that kind of BS.

I dont use ignore lists. And if someone bothers me that much, i tend to give disnissive retorts and move on. ;)

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
because out civillian sats are better than thier military.

holy fuck guy, follow a conversation for once haha
LOL...provide your proof of that.
Meaningless attempts to insult is not conversation/debate.
You also might get a new spell check.

Sep 2019
NYC
In other words, you have no plans whatsoever to produce any evidence to back up your statement.
Didn't think so...:cool:

look, you run your mouth at people, you don't contribute anything debate worthy, you ask inane questions then try to bash people over the head with your nastiness,

I don't have time for the likes of you, you bore me with your unintelligent berating. Go pound sand.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
look, you run your mouth at people, you don't contribute anything debate worthy, you ask inane questions then try to bash people over the head with your nastiness,

I don't have time for the likes of you, you bore me with your unintelligent berating. Go pound sand.
Run my mouth?
You made a declarative statement. I simply asked you to back that statement up with some sort of objective evidence. What's the problem?

Sep 2019
NYC
Run my mouth?
You made a declarative statement. I simply asked you to back that statement up with some sort of objective evidence. What's the problem?

The problem? Probably my lack of respect for you for one, your big mouth for another, your constant trolling, and your lack of debate skills which you try to mask by being nasty to people and asking stupid questions.

Thanks for asking.