trump Admin to pull out of Open Skies Treaty

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The problem? Probably my lack of respect for you for one, your big mouth for another, your constant trolling, and your lack of debate skills which you try to mask by being nasty to people and asking stupid questions.

Thanks for asking.
YOUR "lack of respect" is YOUR problem and not mine.
The fact remains that you made a declarative statement and all i did was ask for evidence to back it up.
Everything else is just going on in your imagination.

Reactions: RNG
Sep 2019
NYC
so Bolton initiated pulling out of the treaty. guess dotard wants to continue on with it since it helps Russia/Putin and hurts NATO allies

1. full disclosure so you don't loose your shit thinking I am defending trump, it's a poor move on his part.

2. that said, the tweets here are idiotic and show an arrogant ignorance of our surveillance system which relies on satellites, not over flights.....

Sep 2019
NYC
Trump is literally a traitor.

really?

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

please to explain.

Feb 2006
California
really?

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

please to explain.
Trump is a domestic enemy, time to fulfill the oath, scratch obey the orders of the president!
Oath of Enlistment - Army Values

Sep 2019
NYC
Trump is a domestic enemy, time to fulfill the oath, scratch obey the orders of the president!
Oath of Enlistment - Army Values

HAhahahahahaha were you in the army? so you want to uphold the army oath of enlistment, sans the parts you don't like. How are you going to do that?

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).