Trump administration announces rule that could limit legal immigration

Dec 2012
California
And there it is, folks. Right there in black and white for everyone to see.

There are so many lies in their post its ridiculous, but also useless to even point out. Conservatives are not known for acknowledging the truth.
And here's your remarks in black and white defending uncontrolled legal immigration. Could you point out the lies in my remarks in order for me to reevaluate my position?

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If your implying I see it for what it is, you'd be correct. If this country is to continue to be prosperous, flooding it with indigent, unskilled labor, and uneducated people will only hurt this country as it did during the Obimbo recession years. Contrary to popular belief this country does not have an infinite amount of resources. The days of mass immigration are long passed us. Only skilled and educated people with the means to support themselves should be allowed to immigrate.
Should be noted illegal immigrants coming into the US was at a 50 year low not that long ago.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
As it is, we already make it so only those with financial means can come here legally. It can cost thousands of dollars in attorneys and other fees to allowed to come here legally. This is why so many sneak in and why the "they should just come here legally" argument is silly, since they don't have the money or means to do so

May 2018
none
Liberal spin seems to be your only argument. If you can't discuss an issue on it's merits alone you proceed right to convoluting.
I'm discussing the issue. I haven't had to spin a damn thing. You just stated what all of knew all along- you're against most immigration, legal or otherwise. Is there something that is untrue about that statement? You also only want people to immigrate that you approve of, yes or no? Those seeking asylum also need not apply, yes or no?

What am I spinning?

Reactions: Lloyd Christmas
May 2018
none
And here's your remarks in black and white defending uncontrolled legal immigration. Could you point out the lies in my remarks in order for me to reevaluate my position?
Easily:

If your implying I see it for what it is, you'd be correct. If this country is to continue to be prosperous, flooding it with indigent, unskilled labor, and uneducated people will only hurt this country as it did during the Obimbo recession years.
Obama's economic record:

Obama's Final Numbers - FactCheck.org

Contrary to popular belief this country does not have an infinite amount of resources. The days of mass immigration are long passed us. Only skilled and educated people with the means to support themselves should be allowed to immigrate.
Immigration has been on the decline for a very long time, even under Obama:

The US Undocumented Population Fell Sharply During the Obama Era: Estimates for 2016 - The Center for Migration Studies of New York (CMS)

Argue against the FACTS, Caca, not me.