Trump Administration sold immigrant children to GOP pedophiles?

May 2018
USA
Hundreds of immigrant children have "disappeared" in US Gov custody. Rumor mill has it the Trump Administration has sold them to rich Republican pedophiles.

Discuss.

Jun 2013
Ohio
We criticize the right wing for such wild and unsubstantiated allegations. I would be hypocritical for not pointing out that your allegation is cut from that same cloth. This site is called “Defending the Truth” and not “Defending an unsubstantiated rumor”.

May 2018
USA
We criticize the right wing for such wild and unsubstantiated allegations. I would be hypocritical for not pointing out that your allegation is cut from that same cloth. This site is called “Defending the Truth” and not “Defending an unsubstantiated rumor”.
LOL....figured the wingers needed a little dose of their own medicine. Only this one has some fact in it (hundreds of immigrant children have "disappeared" in Fed custody to not be seen again by their families). Only I, unlike Alex Jones or other fonts of GOP "truth" will admit: I made this up completely!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Apple and Amazon bought them silly. They are kicking out iPhones for apple but more importantly they are key to Amazon's drone project.

Reactions: GluteusMaximus
Nov 2005
California
LOL....figured the wingers needed a little dose of their own medicine. Only this one has some fact in it (hundreds of immigrant children have "disappeared" in Fed custody to not be seen again by their families). Only I, unlike Alex Jones or other fonts of GOP "truth" will admit: I made this up completely!
How is it a "dose of our own medicine" when it's just crap you made up?

Dec 2015
Arizona

Clearing my throat and looking stern!! Here's the rule, Glute. Lies and rumors--conspiracy theories and Henny Penny scenarios are only allowed if you are a Trump supporter. YOU HAVE been warned! :p

RNG

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Well, the Deplorables were eager enough to believe Hillary was running a pedophiles operation out of a basement Pizza shop. Why would this be different?

Oh, yes, they're do no wrong Republicans. Sorry, I forgot for a minute.

Reactions: Clara007