Trump aproval and GOP midterms prospects improve drastically

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Trumps approval rising? The facts of your article:
His disapproval rating went from 56% last month to 54% now​
2% variance. :rolleyes:

Regarding the IBD/TIPP "generic" ballot poll, this specific poll is the only one making that prediction.
Every other poll shows the Democrats firmly in the lead.
Are Democrats Or Republicans Winning The Race For Congress?
Check their accuracy rating. The rest including RCP lag quite a bit. No one in the media is talking about a blue wave anymore all we're hearing is a blue ripple. With 4 wks to go the momentum is the Republicans. I can see nothing to slow it from building.
RCP 2 days ago and for over 2 months showed the Dems picking up a seat in the senate to tie it up now shows no change in the Senate. That is a 2 day lag in the individual polls and the pundits who tout them. If the Dems can't come up with an issue that'll get traction after the confirmation, they're toast and may actually lose more than 1 seat net.
RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Video and Polls

Nov 2014
Florida
Trumps approval rising? The facts of your article:
His disapproval rating went from 56% last month to 54% now​
2% variance. :rolleyes:

Regarding the IBD/TIPP "generic" ballot poll, this specific poll is the only one making that prediction.
Every other poll shows the Democrats firmly in the lead.
Are Democrats Or Republicans Winning The Race For Congress?

Trump is at 50% approval
Unemployment is at 49 year low

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen ReportsĀ®

US weekly jobless claims drop to a near 49-year low

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Polls are trash. Who takes them, seriously?

The same people who watch cnn, MSNBC and FOX. The same people who actually have land lines and cable tv. So people in hospitals, jail/prision or old. The odds are a lot of them will be dead before the election so...

Not a good sample of the population.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I tried it today and got an eyefull. Watched Fox news, msnbc CNN and about 10 min of the view (all I could stand without blowing up the TV). Fox was doing current events as they unfolded, the others were doing last weeks news over and over. Dwelling on everything that was done and nothing that was current. Another thing I notice is that I seem to be picking up on stories as much as 2 hrs before the libs here do. Curiouser and curiouser

Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
How Popular Is Donald Trump?
The latest IBD/TIPP poll finds that President Donald Trump's approval ratings made a strong rebound this month, with a four-point gain to 40%, reversing almost the entire loss he suffered the month before. His disapproval rating went from 56% last month to 54% now.

What's more, the Democrats' advantage on the generic ballot question plunged from 11 points last month to just 2 points this month.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I tried it today and got an eyefull. Watched Fox news, msnbc CNN and about 10 min of the view (all I could stand without blowing up the TV). Fox was doing current events as they unfolded, the others were doing last weeks news over and over. Dwelling on everything that was done and nothing that was current. Another thing I notice is that I seem to be picking up on stories as much as 2 hrs before the libs here do. Curiouser and curiouser
Ok, the view is awesome. Way, way better than snl.