Trump attacks McCain. Trump "... didn't go to Vietnam 'until he was in his 70s' with 'Secret Service protection'"

Apr 2014
redacted
How exactly did he damage the Navy?
He's passing along the false meme that McCain caused the Forrestal fire. He's also under the impression that the US Navy is so corrupt that one Admiral's son could cause the deaths of 134 sailors and wound 161 then get away with it by pure RHIP.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
He's passing along the false meme that McCain caused the Forrestal fire. He's also under the impression that the US Navy is so corrupt that one Admiral's son could cause the deaths of 134 sailors and wound 161 then get away with it by pure RHIP.
That's insane. What is wrong with these people?

Apr 2014
redacted
That's insane. What is wrong with these people?
I've been informally studying conspiracy theorists for several years now. My best guess is that some people are overwhelmed by the chaos of the modern world and that conspiracy theories allow them have a since of control by being "in the know" about how the world works. It's all a mental fabrication, a fantasy, but it makes them feel better. Does that make them insane? No, just weak. However, I do believe some are mentally off balanced.

Nov 2014
Florida
I take it you can prove it false. Isn't funny how anything McCain is involved in the navy seals the records. Mccain was no friend to POWs or veterans

McCain Was No Maverick on POWs

McCain's Non-Support for Troops and Veterans: The Master List | HuffPost