Trump called for complete shutdown of Muslims in America

Jun 2013
Earth
1. …..Donald Trump is largely to blame. He called for “a total and complete shutdown of Muslims” entering the country until it became clear that the proposal was embarrassingly ill-conceived, only to be replaced by the equally vague “extreme vetting”. He fought publicly with the Gold Star Khan family, suggesting Ghazala Khan was not “allowed to speak” at the Democratic convention because of her Muslim faith. He accused Muslim Americans as a group of harboring terrorists....

....Such is his style of leadership: he may insult you, but he still wants your vote.

Not so with the Muslims.....while attempting to engage every other constituency, Trump’s campaign has made essentially zero public outreach to the Muslim electorate. It’s as if Muslim citizens already don’t exist in Trump’s America....

2. ....The anger from Trump’s decision “will lead to what is called terrorism,” the 93-year-old Mahathir told a protest rally in front of the US embassy in Kuala Lumpur.

“Today we have an international bully. Trump, go find someone your own size. This (Jerusalem plan) will only stir the anger of the Muslims,” said Mahathir...

“We must use all our power to oppose this villain who is the president of the US,” he said, urging all Muslim countries to cut ties with Israel...

3. It is the greatest joke of the century that the Great Anti-Islamic Emperor of America is alleging that China is discriminating against Muslim minorities. It is a classic example of a thief shouting "thief" to distract attention after stealing from his victims. :)

Reactions: leekohler2
Sep 2019
NYC
omg so forced abortion of muslim babies in china is the same as trump wanting to suspend travel from countries who happen to be islamic who had no vetting process for visas?

You cannot sincerely compare trump's call for vetting with the chinese setting up concentration camps. It cheapens the real issue of china.

May 2019
USA
Seems this good ole boys one nation under God Christian Nation supreme swastika up Uranus court national religion diatribe of dictating Jews of the US & Israel are Islam Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia business of suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming dhimmitude servitude ought to rival Nuremberg War Crimes trials, but as being so Star Bellied Sneeches with stars upon thars too dang lily brilliant white cross conditioned way beyond therapy, lynching enforcement is the extent of their cognitive dissonance.

Jun 2013
Earth
omg so forced abortion of muslim babies in china is the same as trump wanting to suspend travel from countries who happen to be islamic who had no vetting process for visas?

You cannot sincerely compare trump's call for vetting with the chinese setting up concentration camps. It cheapens the real issue of china.

My great friend, White Nationalist Terrorism is sending Muslims and other races to Heaven or Hell faster than expected.

Looking at your dreadful avatar, I pray that you are not one of the White Nationalist terrorists or hellhounds that sends Muslims or other races to hell with lightning speed. :freeze:

Sep 2019
NYC
My great friend, White Nationalist Terrorism is sending Muslims and other races to Heaven or Hell faster than expected.

Looking at your dreadful avatar, I pray that you are not one of the White Nationalist terrorists or hellhounds that sends Muslims or other races to hell with lightning speed. :freeze:

Its representative of the afsc i was in the USAF. I earned that black beret in the picture and the motto is that of us serving or who have served as TACP....

Here educate yourself.

Jun 2013
Earth
Its representative of the afsc i was in the USAF. I earned that black beret in the picture and the motto is that of us serving or who have served as TACP....

Here educate yourself.

No wonder many pilots in the USAF end up like your avatar (a skull wearing the beret) six feet underground in Vietnam and Afghanistan. :freeze:

Sep 2019
NYC
Fortunately, I can tell God on Judgment Day that I have never given any task by any country to bomb innocent civilians to Heaven or Hell. :)

Are you accusing me of war crimes? If so, what evidence do you have to support such a charge? If you have no evidence, What does that say about you?