Trump claims 'there should be no Mueller Report'

May 2018
Chicago
Somebody is really scared...

President Donald Trump took to Twitter again today to denounce the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, saying he should “never have been appointed” to the position and “there should be no Mueller Report.”

He claimed the investigation was “illegal & conflicted… in search of a crime.”

Trump blamed Democrats for creating the “excuse” of Russian collusion in the 2016 election “for losing.”

“THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO A PRESIDENT AGAIN!” Trump added.

He has repeatedly criticized the investigation since its start in 2017, calling it a “witch hunt.”

The House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly Thursday to pass a measure calling for the Department of Justice to release the findings of the investigation to the public.
Trump claims 'there should be no Mueller Report'

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Take a look at pictures of the guy the past couple of weeks. I know he isn't supposed to even touch alcohol, but he sure is starting to look like he just came off a four day bender lately, or he hasn't slept in two weeks.

Plus the increasing level of paranoia in his tweets these days.

That is a dude running scared.

May 2018
Chicago
Take a look at pictures of the guy the past couple of weeks. I know he isn't supposed to even touch alcohol, but he sure is starting to look like he just came off a four day bender lately, or he hasn't slept in two weeks.

He knows it's gonna be bad.

Oct 2010
Colorado

I've been watching him. It has happened to every president I've seen. The job ages a person. So does continuous lying.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
I've been watching him. It has happened to every president I've seen. The job ages a person. So does continuous lying.
Yeah, I posted a series of pics of various relatively recent presidents from the start and end of their terms. But most were to show changes over 8 years. This has happened over two. In fact I will argue only over the last one year. Since he started having to accept that he was getting the screws put to him.

Feb 2019
here and there
There should not be a Mueller report.

The only reason there is one is because Mr. McGoo recused himself. Trump was set up.

Eric Holder would never have done that to Obama, thus no Mueller to investigate things like Fast and Furious, a scandal that had the first AG in US history be held in contempt of Congress. How can running guns to drug cartel warlords that led to zero arrests be legal?

Then you had the FISA report investigate someone other than Trump. Then they went after pretty much everyone around Trump except Trump while telling him he was not the target.

The clincher is, Russian collusion, if proven true, is not even illegal.

So yea, he is right.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
There should not be a Mueller report.

The only reason there is one is because Mr. McGoo recused himself. Trump was set up.

Eric Holder would never have done that to Obama, thus no Mueller to investigate things like Fast and Furious, a scandal that had the first AG in US history be held in contempt of Congress. How can running guns to drug cartel warlords that led to zero arrests be legal?

Then you had the FISA report investigate someone other than Trump. Then they went after pretty much everyone around Trump except Trump while telling him he was not the target.

The clincher is, Russian collusion, if proven true, is not even illegal.

So yea, he is right.
The GOP just won't let that strawman of collusion being the driver just die the death it deserved before Mueller started.

It sounded stupid then and sounds even stupider now.

Feb 2019
here and there
The GOP just won't let that strawman of collusion being the driver just die the death it deserved before Mueller started.

It sounded stupid then and sounds even stupider now.

First we were told Trump was not the target. That was a lie

Then we are told that he is being investigated for Russian Collusion, but all they ever talk about are whores bought off and tax questions. That is also a lie.

How many lies are you willing to swallow or does your hate blind you to these facts?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
First we were told Trump was not the target. That was a lie

Then we are told that he is being investigated for Russian Collusion, but all they ever talk about are whores bought off and tax questions. That is also a lie.

How many lies are you willing to swallow or does your hate blind you to these facts?
Other than Trump himself and Fox News, who is telling you he is being investigated for collusion?

The statement about him not being investigated was on very specific topics at a very specific time. Your blind loyalty is kind of pretty in an infantile way.