Trump claims 'there should be no Mueller Report'

Dec 2015
Arizona
Evidently, the president has changed his mind.
During a brief Q&A with reporters three weeks ago today, the president said he hadn’t spoken with Attorney General William Barr about the matter at all, though he did say, in reference to the special counsel’s eventual findings, “I look forward to seeing the report.”
Has something happened over the last 21 days to change Trump’s perspective – because he no longer “looks forward” to seeing the report he doesn’t think should exist?
Two days before those comments, the president had this exchange with a reporter:
Q: Mr. President, should the Mueller report be released when you’re abroad next week?
TRUMP: That’ll be totally up to the new Attorney General. He’s a tremendous man, a tremendous person, who really respects this country and respects the Justice Department. So that’ll be totally up to him, the new Attorney – the new Attorney General, yes.
Q: Should it be public? Should the report become public, do you think?
TRUMP: I guess, from what I understand, that will be totally up to the Attorney General.​
This passivity has since been replaced with frantic tweeting. I wonder why.

Feb 2019
here and there
Other than Trump himself and Fox News, who is telling you he is being investigated for collusion?

The statement about him not being investigated was on very specific topics at a very specific time. Your blind loyalty is kind of pretty in an infantile way.
Collusion is why Mueller was given the opportunity to investigate him in the first place.

At least you acknowledge Mueller used a false pretense to be given such powers.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Hmmm, sounds pretty damn close to what I said. But not a collusion to be seen in it.
Waaay back in 2017 media giants pleaded with the press/public to STOP USING THE WORD COLLUSION.
NYTimes headline Nov. 2017: Can We Please Stop Talking about Collusion
UW News: Retire Collusion from U.S. Vocabulary
WaPo: A New Understanding of Collusion

Even legal beagle BLOGS were talking about the word: Where the Heck did the Term Collusion Come From--and there's the BIG question. Here's the answer:
How did the word “collusion” get introduced into the public lexicon? And who is initially responsible for introducing it? The answer, it turns out, goes back to July of 2016 at the Democratic National Convention.

On July 22, 2016, Wikileaks released more than 19,000 emails from top members of the Democratic National Committee. Two days after the release, Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager Robby Mook told CNN that, according to “experts,” Russian state actors had stolen the emails from the DNC and were releasing them through Wikileaks “for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”
Mook did not use the word “collusion,” but the press, in reporting his comments, did. Within the hour, in an article timestamped at 9:55 a.m., the Washington Examiner reported that Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Jr, had responded to Mook’s allegations and “vigorously denied any kind of collusion between Trump Sr. and the Russian president.” (To be clear, Manafort denied “any ties” between Putin and the Trump campaign, and Donald Trump Jr. criticized Mook for “lie after lie.” Neither one of them mentioned “collusion.”) Ninety minutes later, at 11:27 a.m., ABC News repeated what it termed Mook’s “allegation of collusion between the campaign and Russia.” And three hours later, at approximately 12:35 p.m., Bernie Sanders’s campaign manager, Jeff Weaver, told CNN’s Jake Tapper, “If there was some kind of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian intelligence or Russian hackers, that clearly has to be dealt with.”

From there it was off to the races. And what did Trump have to say....errrr...Tweet?
October, 2017: ....ALSO, there is NO COLLUSION!

Obviously, if Trump says it the CULT repeats it. And repeats it.

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
First we were told Trump was not the target. That was a lie

Then we are told that he is being investigated for Russian Collusion, but all they ever talk about are whores bought off and tax questions. That is also a lie.

How many lies are you willing to swallow or does your hate blind you to these facts?
Actually the “whores bought off” and the “tax questions” are what is making the headlines.
If you actually bothered to read deeper you would see there is a WHOLE lot more going on.

My one problem with the Mueller investigation is how long it is taking. It’s quite obvious to anyone with two working brain cells that Trump is one of the most corrupt and/or compromised presidents in history. Every day with him in office is damaging to this country. I think Mueller knows that but wants the report to be unimpeachable. In his efforts to make sure he has crossed every T and dotted every I Mueller has allowed Trump to continue his destructive ways.

Feb 2019
here and there
Actually the “whores bought off” and the “tax questions” are what is making the headlines.
If you actually bothered to read deeper you would see there is a WHOLE lot more going on.

My one problem with the Mueller investigation is how long it is taking. It’s quite obvious to anyone with two working brain cells that Trump is one of the most corrupt and/or compromised presidents in history. Every day with him in office is damaging to this country. I think Mueller knows that but wants the report to be unimpeachable. In his efforts to make sure he has crossed every T and dotted every I Mueller has allowed Trump to continue his destructive ways.
It would not surprise me if Trump is guilty of tax violations. In fact, about half of Obama's cabinet appointees were found to have not paid their taxes correctly either, including the current head of the IRS. LOL.

The difference will be, they will try to destroy Trump because of it.

As for corruption, the entire Federal government should probably be in prison. So what?