trump compromised US Spy in Russia

Jul 2019
Georgia
remember when trump gave the Russians classified information in the Oval Office in 2017 right after he fired Comey?

well, we had to extract a top spy in Russia's government for his own protection because of it

Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 - CNNPolitics

The US had to extract a top spy from Russia after Trump revealed classified information to the Russians in an Oval Office meeting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ms-officials-are-defending-our-country-trump/

nothing to see here

and trump knows nothing about it but whatever the CIA responded was good enough

y'all remember when we used to kick Russia's ass at the spy game? now we got this

~~~

oh and speaking of spies who had to quit due to being compromised, helloooo Valerie

Last edited:
Nov 2012
nirvana
remember when trump gave the Russians classified information in the Oval Office in 2017 right after he fired Comey?

well, we had to extract a top spy in Russia's government for his own protection because of it

Exclusive: US extracted top spy from inside Russia in 2017 - CNNPolitics

The US had to extract a top spy from Russia after Trump revealed classified information to the Russians in an Oval Office meeting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ms-officials-are-defending-our-country-trump/

nothing to see here

and trump knows nothing about it but whatever the CIA responded was good enough

y'all remember when we used to kick Russia's ass at the spy game? now we got this

oh and speaking of spies who had to stop due to being compromised, helloooo Valerie

That’s actual treason, and he should be tried for it the minute a new administration takes over.

Jul 2019
Georgia
from the article

Though the US president is allowed to declassify and share classified information at any moment, the issue has sparked a huge uproar over whether Trump compromised national security by disclosing the details to Russia, long considered a hostile country to the US.

can I ask you a question, CJ?

is there anything trump could do that you wouldn't try to defend?

Jul 2019
Georgia
don't forget, the private G20 meeting with Putin, where trump confiscated the meeting notes, was just a couple of weeks after the oval office meeting
which caused even greater concern among the IC

Weeks after the decision to extract the spy, in July 2017, Trump met privately with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Hamburg and took the unusual step of confiscating the interpreter's notes. Afterward, intelligence officials again expressed concern that the President may have improperly discussed classified intelligence with Russia

Apr 2019
America
don't forget, the private G20 meeting with Putin, where trump confiscated the meeting notes, was just a couple of weeks after the oval office meeting
which caused even greater concern among the IC
The IC is still loaded with people that hate Trump. I do not give a rats ass what left over Obamaphiles have to say. Again, old news, and I don't see Russian mandatory in our schools yet.

Jul 2019
Georgia
The IC is still loaded with people that hate Trump. I do not give a rats ass what left over Obamaphiles have to say. Again, old news, and I don't see Russian mandatory in our schools yet.
ouch.

see, this is where it would be helpful to read the articles.

the CIA director at the time was Pompeo, and he's the one who determined that trump had compromised the spy

you know, the same Pompeo who is now trump's Secretary of State

such a trump hater, lol

Apr 2019
America