trump compromised US Spy in Russia

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
How can they deflect to "obama was never tough on russia" while Trump sucks Putin's dick, outed a valuable US spy, provided PUtin with influrence in the middle east and opened up new markets in Asia for their crops thanks to his stupid tariffs that may never come back, LOL At least they should put a bit more effort into their trolling, this stuff is so stupid its so easy to refute

Jul 2019
Georgia
Such complete and utter crap. IF Obama came out and said it, right wing scum would have claimed he was trying to influence the election.ANd that's what you deflect to, not that Trump and his admin of crooks had a foreign agent help him win election, but claiming "Obama knew about it". ANd Obama was investigating it. He was actually being responsible and a good president by not making i public so to sway the election. Of course, that doesn't stop republicans from doing the same like Comeys bogus letter 3 weeks before the election. ANd right wing hypocritical scum have no problem with Trumps cronies and all their criminal activity. Hysterical you try to deflect to Obama.

Unreal, deflecting to Obama instead of the crook Trump who was helped by Russia, and who has helped Russia immensely since his election.

As usual, you right wingers are a joke and you have on credibility.
Exactly. Obama was being that radical moderate that he is and not wanting to appear to be politicizing the issue

that's why he went to Moscow Mitch for a bipartisan effort (and Mitch blocked him, of course)

Jul 2019
Georgia
How can they deflect to "obama was never tough on russia" while Trump sucks Putin's dick, outed a valuable US spy, provided PUtin with influrence in the middle east and opened up new markets in Asia for their crops thanks to his stupid tariffs that may never come back, LOL At least they should put a bit more effort into their trolling, this stuff is so stupid its so easy to refute
I think it's a weird form of projection

they project all of trump's blatant faults onto Obama

I'm telling you, this breed of trump cultists are a psychological phenomenon.

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
Exactly. Obama was being that radical moderate that he is and not wanting to appear to be politicizing the issue

that's why he went to Moscow Mitch for a bipartisan effort (and Mitch blocked him, of course)
Just shows what scumbags republicans are. And their supporters don't care how much republicans cheat, block and rig, as long as they get their way. All while they project and claim dems are illegally voting. That entire nonsense is complete projection. republicans are rigging elections. It's telling that republicans won't do anything for securing voting, and some are even trying ot pass laws to ban people from busing people tot he polls. They don't want democratic supporters to vote. Every right winger can seriously go F themselves, they are complete scum. And I make no apologies for speaking the truth as I've provided ample reasons to support that they are dishonest, hypocritical scum

Jul 2019
Georgia
here we go (I got a lot of reading homework for this evening)

Oleg Smolenkov is the alleged CIA asset. He's been living under his real name outside of DC, was a chief adviser to Putin's top foreign policy aide, and of course Russia wants him bad.

Москва направила в Интерпол запрос о местонахождении Смоленкова
(Moscow sent Interpol a request for the whereabouts of Smolenkov)

(of note, Russia has been the bigger abuser of Interpol - they try to use them as their personal police)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e9-9610-fb56c5522e1c_story.html?noredirect=on

Guess CNN didn't make the whole thing up?