trump compromised US Spy in Russia

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Uhhhhh... this story is getting worse before it gets better

"New tonight: Given NYT has now made details on Russian spy public, I can now report additional info we had withheld. Asset had direct access to Vladimir Putin, including the remarkable ability to take photos of presidential documents, and had served US for more than a decade. Asset had risen to the highest levels of Russia’s national security infrastructure. US offered extraction months earlier during Obama administration, but asset refused. Asset’s information was crucial to IC assessment that Putin had directed election interference to favor Trump. This is based on Trump and Obama administration ofcials with direct knowledge."

Oct 2010
Colorado
Uhhhhh... this story is getting worse before it gets better

"New tonight: Given NYT has now made details on Russian spy public, I can now report additional info we had withheld. Asset had direct access to Vladimir Putin, including the remarkable ability to take photos of presidential documents, and had served US for more than a decade. Asset had risen to the highest levels of Russia’s national security infrastructure. US offered extraction months earlier during Obama administration, but asset refused. Asset’s information was crucial to IC assessment that Putin had directed election interference to favor Trump. This is based on Trump and Obama administration ofcials with direct knowledge."
I've said it over and over, the Russians from Putin on down wanted Trump to win, I watched it with my Russian-speaking wife on state TV, the editorials, the celebrations, and they for a fact meddled in the 2016 election in favor of Trump.

And, Trump gushed again and again over Putin. It ain't hard.

2 + 2 = .............

Apr 2019
America
The question wasn't what has he DONE that you could condemn him for. The question is WHAT COULD HE DO that you would condemn him for.

But I'm a little disappointed that you think putting a US Intelligence asset at risk is not something to condemn someone for.
Short memory? The Intelligence agencies tried to take Trump down.

Dec 2012
California
Was it because of Trump, or was it because a 2017 report from parts of the US intelligence community that said Russia’s attack on the 2016 presidential election was ordered by Putin. Many of the details in the report, including that one, were so specific, and media scrutiny so intense, that US officials feared it would become obvious they had a significant source of intelligence placed inside Russia. As reported by Vox.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Was it because of Trump, or was it because a 2017 report from parts of the US intelligence community that said Russia’s attack on the 2016 presidential election was ordered by Putin. Many of the details in the report, including that one, were so specific, and media scrutiny so intense, that US officials feared it would become obvious they had a significant source of intelligence placed inside Russia. As reported by Vox.
I believe that was certainly a factor

Putin had to know (before this even) that the US had to be getting intelligence from a source close to him, therefore already jeopardizing the spy to some extent.

However, buttholes started clinching when trump was reckless with classified information in the Oval Office. But even that wasn't the only factor. I provided a timeline from the days in question earlier in this thread, that lists out all possible factors, if you're interested.

Apr 2019
America
Jul 2018
Earth
I've said it over and over, the Russians from Putin on down wanted Trump to win, I watched it with my Russian-speaking wife on state TV, the editorials, the celebrations, and they for a fact meddled in the 2016 election in favor of Trump.

And, Trump gushed again and again over Putin. It ain't hard.

2 + 2 = .............
OK, everyone including the 100 village idiots knows that Russia interfered in the election if favor of trump. So what? He will get at least 60 million votes in the election. And Pelosi won't allow him to be impeached.

Jul 2019
Georgia
OK, everyone including the 100 village idiots knows that Russia interfered in the election if favor of trump. So what? He will get at least 60 million votes in the election. And Pelosi won't allow him to be impeached.
So what? I think it’s kind of a big deal that a foreign country attacked us and pretty much got away with it. It’ll happen again. This time other countries might take a go at it too. I mean why not?