trump compromised US Spy in Russia

Jul 2019
Georgia
Fabrication with no knowledge of what the Hell went on. Narrative and lies. Case closed. CNN is a joke.
I posted a detailed timeline in this thread that you might want to peruse.

trump even admitted he shared classified information with the Russians in the Oval Office. and it's no secret that he had a private meeting with Putin at G20 just a little later and confiscated the notes. oh and the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation after he fired Comey (that same week)

but you keep on believing that trump can do no wrong and there was nothing to be concerned about. lol

Apr 2019
America
I posted a detailed timeline in this thread that you might want to peruse.

trump even admitted he shared classified information with the Russians in the Oval Office. and it's no secret that he had a private meeting with Putin at G20 just a little later and confiscated the notes. oh and the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation after he fired Comey (that same week)

but you keep on believing that trump can do no wrong and there was nothing to be concerned about. lol
Your timeline is cancelled by the decision to move that guy out of Russia before that meeting.

Jul 2019
Georgia
That does not make any difference if the decision had already been made. Sloppy reporting adding what they wanted to make Trump the villain. FAIL.
it does.

if it was BS why did Fake News CNN wait until now to report it?

I'll give you a hint. it most likely has to do with Barr and a little group called "Judicial Watch"

Apr 2019
America
it does.

if it was BS why did Fake News CNN wait until now to report it?

I'll give you a hint. it most likely has to do with Barr and a little group called "Judicial Watch"
Your precious IC agency says it ( the reporting) is inaccurate. You always talk about believing in them, practice what you preach. CNN just is not credible.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Your precious IC agency says it ( the reporting) is inaccurate. You always talk about believing in them, practice what you preach. CNN just is not credible.
I explained that in the timeline. And yes my IC is precious, and I appreciate their efforts to protect us from national security threats.

If that makes me a law-enforcement-loving bootlicker, cross my arms and throw me into a Toyota Tundra, because law enforcement-loving-bootlicker am I

May 2018
Chicago
Last edited:
Jul 2018
Earth
So what? I think it’s kind of a big deal that a foreign country attacked us and pretty much got away with it. It’ll happen again. This time other countries might take a go at it too. I mean why not?
The Saudis attacked us, not Afghanistan. We invaded Afghanistan to restore the opium supply and used 9-11 as the excuse to do it.