trump compromised US Spy in Russia

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I was referring to Russia attacking our election there.

Russia was ALLOWED to attack the election... Obama knew of the interference in JUNE of 2016.. AND DID NOTHING.. except say CUT IT OUT...

The Russian interference in the election was THE DOSSIER that was purchased from them by THE DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And the Russian's played games on Facebook....

The problem was not the RUSSIANS it was PRESIDENT FLEXIBLE, Obama bent and twisted to Putin's command easier than a Gumby Doll.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I've said it over and over, the Russians from Putin on down wanted Trump to win, I watched it with my Russian-speaking wife on state TV, the editorials, the celebrations, and they for a fact meddled in the 2016 election in favor of Trump.

And, Trump gushed again and again over Putin. It ain't hard.

2 + 2 = .............
Yep he GUSHED ... lt was it was Obama that was so flexible he did nto even have the guts to confront Putin over his interference in the election.

or his Attacks on the Ukraine So please GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Obama was putin's toady for 8 freaking years... (he got tough when Romney Challenged him.).. then once the election was over he melted like butter in a microwave.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
trump's not a fan of spying on Russia (or other foreign adversaries), who's shocked?
(spying on American political opponents is still okay, I'm sure)

Donald Trump skeptical of using foreign spies to collect intel on hostile countries, sources say - CNNPolitics

it's almost like he took the words right out of putin's mouth here

the damage this man has caused to out Intelligence Community is massive.
it may take years, even decades, to recover

~~~~~

meanwhile
it's okay for Rudy to ask Ukraine to interfere in 2020

Amid Diplomatic Strain, House Opens Inquiry Into Trump’s Dealings With Ukraine

CNN how many stories has CNN had to retract that they attacked Trump

The List Of CNN’s Bungled Reporting Is A Sight To Behold

ROFLMBO... you might try using a RELIABLE SOURCE for your facts.

If you doubt my source here are another 1.3 Million other hits.
how many stories has cnn retracted - Bing

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Yep he GUSHED ... lt was it was Obama that was so flexible he did nto even have the guts to confront Putin over his interference in the election.

or his Attacks on the Ukraine So please GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Obama was putin's toady for 8 freaking years... (he got tough when Romney Challenged him.).. then once the election was over he melted like butter in a microwave.
From the guy who quoted a 2018 article to prove Trump was taking care of business in 2019....

After Russia invaded Crimea, Obama ordered punishing sanctions on Russia and got our allies, you know, allies, to do the same.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

And it's Ukraine, not "the" Ukraine. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Russia was ALLOWED to attack the election... Obama knew of the interference in JUNE of 2016.. AND DID NOTHING.. except say CUT IT OUT...

The Russian interference in the election was THE DOSSIER that was purchased from them by THE DNC and Hillary Clinton.

And the Russian's played games on Facebook....

The problem was not the RUSSIANS it was PRESIDENT FLEXIBLE, Obama bent and twisted to Putin's command easier than a Gumby Doll.
wrong
wrong
right
and wrong

(it will never not be funny when trumpers accuse Obama and Hillary of colluding with Russia to help Hillary lose)

seriously. it's hilarious.

I'm not even going to bother bringing up how Moscow Mitch blocked Obama's attempt at a bipartisan statement on Russian interference, because trumpers are unable to see those words anyway.