Think about it....

He goes up.....they go down, know what I mean Vern, call BR549:lol:
He goes left.....they go right....

Jun 2018
Hog Hollar, Alabama
He also controls the medias thoughts.
Think about it....

Trump has been playing the left from day one of his candidacy. They're never going to get it. His exaggerations and boasting is an act, but the left takes it all seriously. The common hard working taxpayers know what he's doing. The left will never get it.

Nov 2012
nirvana
He also controls the medias thoughts.
Think about it....

He goes left.....they go right....
Actually, Obama lives rent free in his head. Obama punked him, and he never got over it. And after two years still can't kill Obama's number one accomplishment with complete control of the government. And what's the number one issue with voters going into the midterms? Healthcare.

Obama owns Trumps fat white ass, and that is just an undeniable fact.

But do go on.

Jun 2018
Hog Hollar, Alabama
No, if one acts like an asshole and talks like an asshole, then he is an asshole. You are overthinking this......LOL
Yep, an asshole that cares about the common citizens and gets things done. That's why he was elected and will be re-elected.

Jun 2018
Hog Hollar, Alabama
Actually, Obama lives rent free in his head. Obama punked him, and he never got over it. And after two years still can't kill Obama's number one accomplishment with complete control of the government. And what's the number one issue with voters going into the midterms? Healthcare.

But do go on.
https://youtu.be/wC1NGWM8gP8

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

But do go on.
Wow!!!

Trump has complete control of the government. That is quite an amazing feat!!!!

Please tell me again who is living "rent free" in whos head.

:ph34r:

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yep, an asshole that cares about the common citizens and gets things done. That's why he was elected and will be re-elected.

WHAT? What was that? Trump CARES about the common citizens??

Well, congratulations on being the BIGGEST LOSER and I don't mean pounds.

Donald Trump doesn't care about anyone but himself. Everything he does is about HIM. More adulation. More applause. More photo ops. More attention.

OR everything he does is about slamming someone else. Look at how he treats his WIFE and his family. Look at how he treats his advisors--his cabinet picks.

Trump is a sociopath and a narcissist. He's a pathological liar. He's a thief. He's a rapist. AND you think he cares about people??