Trump crowd chants 'bulls---' after he says polls show impeachment backfiring for Democrats

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I have nt never been as concerned for our country as I am now. The impeachment case, factually, grows stronger everyday,, every single day, but Americans, as a group, increasingly do not support it.

This detachment from reality, undergirded by anger,, led by a man who has spent his entire life telling people what they want to hear, the art of the deal presidential-style, amid a "growing" economy built entirely upon debt and deficit spending, a bubble destined, like all bubbles, to burst....

The worship of Trump, who tells you that you're a patriot, who promises more consumption, to make your country, your poor, abused life, and thus you great again....Just what you were hoping to hear..............

And the utter irony of the delirious chanting "Bullshit!" not knowing just how right they are

Trump crowd chants 'bulls---' after he says polls show impeachment backfiring for Democrats
Supporters at President Trump's rally in Florida on Tuesday broke into a chant of "bullshit" after the president insisted House Democrats' impeachment investigation was falling flat with voters.​
The president wasted little time riffing on impeachment during a rally in Sunrise, Fla., which was billed as a "homecoming" event after Trump declared residency in the Sunshine State.​
"They’re pushing that impeachment witch hunt, and a lot of bad things are happening to them," Trump told rallygoers. "Because you see what’s happening with the polls? Everybody said, 'That’s really bullshit.'"​
The crowd erupted into a cheer and began chanting "bullshit," echoing the president.​

Watch the most divisive president in my lifetime:

Sep 2019
Here
I have nt never been as concerned for our country as I am now. The impeachment case, factually, grows stronger everyday,, every single day, but Americans, as a group, increasingly do not support it.
I've been way more concerned for our country, than now. Like when we invaded Iraq, and then found out the WMD thing was a lie. When they passed the NDAA and the Patriot Act. And then FISA 702. And everytime it's been reauthorized by both R & D's.
I can't see how Trump's been real bad. Not any better or worse than Obama, when you come right down to it.
I don't dismiss the bad things Trump has done. But there's not need in getting all worked up about it either. Especially over what his supporters think, say or post.
I mean seriously, what has really gotten worse since he's been elected. (important things that actually affect our lives)

The country is more divided. That's an obvious one. But if one blames the right from dividing themselves from the left, one can also blame the left from dividing themselves from the right. Supporters are going to support. They're going to see attacks on their candidate as fake. Same as those here to expose Warrens HUGE tax hike on us with her version of M4A. Or even posting something about Tulsi Gabbard. Every time I've posted something about her, along comes the divisions and the fake news, lies and innuendos.
Why? Because people are divided.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I've been way more concerned for our country, than now. Like when we invaded Iraq, and then found out the WMD thing was a lie. When they passed the NDAA and the Patriot Act. And then FISA 702. And everytime it's been reauthorized by both R & D's.
I can't see how Trump's been real bad. Not any better or worse than Obama, when you come right down to it.
I don't dismiss the bad things Trump has done. But there's not need in getting all worked up about it either. Especially over what his supporters think, say or post.
I mean seriously, what has really gotten worse since he's been elected. (important things that actually affect our lives)

The country is more divided. That's an obvious one. But if one blames the right from dividing themselves from the left, one can also blame the left from dividing themselves from the right. Supporters are going to support. They're going to see attacks on their candidate as fake. Same as those here to expose Warrens HUGE tax hike on us with her version of M4A. Or even posting something about Tulsi Gabbard. Every time I've posted something about her, along comes the divisions and the fake news, lies and innuendos.
Why? Because people are divided.
when a bothsideist is complacent with division........interesting

and yes I realize your bothsideism is really a front to defend trump (this post is particularly painfully obvious) but no, Obama didn't have a cult following and hold hate-rallies where he bashed Republicans the whole time and encouraged violence, so no both sides aren't the same in this instance, sorry.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
But if one blames the right from dividing themselves from the left, one can also blame the left from dividing themselves from the right.
No. That is false equivalance. Just judge the behavors individually because that is far better and more accurate. There can be, and are, unilateral errors by "the Right" that are not explained by any movement of "the Left". In fact, most of the irrational polemics and polarization of American politics is SOLELY due to action by "the Right". Mainstream Republicans COULD have resisted Trump, even after elected, but 99% of Republicans chose not to do that.

Sep 2019
Here
when a bothsideist is complacent with division........interesting

and yes I realize your bothsideism is really a front to defend trump (this post is particularly painfully obvious) but no, Obama didn't have a cult following and hold hate-rallies where he bashed Republicans the whole time and encouraged violence, so no both sides aren't the same in this instance, sorry.
My "bothsideism" isn't a front for anything. No matter how many times you say it, or how many ways you word it, BOTH sides are to blame for what we have now. The American voter has gotten so used to presidents who benefit 1/2 of the people, and suck for the other half, it get's to the point to where we expect bad presidents. So people get to the point of supporting people who "aren't so bad." Which means they're still bad. Like Trump.
Trump sucks when it comes to conservatism. And his supporters don't even care.

I'm not complacent with division. Note one of my reasons for supporting Tulsi. (and your objection to her). All these divisions are something to complain about. But you say I'm complacent? Good grief man.
The ONLY thing I expect out of any president now a days, (what I really expect) is for them to be just a little worse than the last one. Because that's what we've been getting since at least Kennedy.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Callin' the impeachment farce bullshit is factually true. The Dems don't have anything to call impeachable and they're getting desperate. All their efforts now are focused on trying to redefine all the BULLSHIT they've come p with so far as If they actually take it to a the Senate, they're toast. Personally, I credit the increase in support from Blacks for the President as a piece of the problem the Dem are creating for themselves. I fail to believe that this newfound support is because Blacks love Trump, it's because they are seeing thru the Dems attempts to keep the gains made by Blacks to a minimum.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains

This detachment from reality, undergirded by anger,, led by a man who has spent his entire life telling people what they want to hear, the art of the deal presidential-style, amid a "growing" economy built entirely upon debt and deficit spending, a bubble destined, like all bubbles, to burst....

The worship of Trump, who tells you that you're a patriot, who promises more consumption, to make your country, your poor, abused life, and thus you great again....Just what you were hoping to hear..............

And the utter irony of the delirious chanting "Bullshit!" not knowing just how right they are

Supporters at President Trump's rally in Florida on Tuesday broke into a chant of "bullshit" after the president insisted House Democrats' impeachment investigation was falling flat with voters.​
The president wasted little time riffing on impeachment during a rally in Sunrise, Fla., which was billed as a "homecoming" event after Trump declared residency in the Sunshine State.​
"They’re pushing that impeachment witch hunt, and a lot of bad things are happening to them," Trump told rallygoers. "Because you see what’s happening with the polls? Everybody said, 'That’s really bullshit.'"​
The crowd erupted into a cheer and began chanting "bullshit," echoing the president.​

Watch the most divisive president in my lifetime:

We will be fine as long as there is a sufficiently large group of folks who understand that Trumpism is sickness. So long as it is only a brief illness, we will be fine. The problem will be if he is re-elected, for whatever reason, and has a chance to institutionalize idolitry of a ignornace, impulsiveness, reactionary interests and allegience to a demogauge. If THAT becomes the new normal, we will have problems.

Jul 2019
Georgia
Callin' the impeachment farce bullshit is factually true. The Dems don't have anything to call impeachable and they're getting desperate. All their efforts now are focused on trying to redefine all the BULLSHIT they've come p with so far as If they actually take it to a the Senate, they're toast. Personally, I credit the increase in support from Blacks for the President as a piece of the problem the Dem are creating for themselves. I fail to believe that this newfound support is because Blacks love Trump, it's because they are seeing thru the Dems attempts to keep the gains made by Blacks to a minimum.
I think trump trying to extort foreign countries (using congressionally approved taxpayer funds) for personal gain is bullshit, personally

edit:

wait wait wait

Personally, I credit the increase in support from Blacks for the President as a piece of the problem the Dem are creating for themselves. I fail to believe that this newfound support is because Blacks love Trump, it's because they are seeing thru the Dems attempts to keep the gains made by Blacks to a minimum.
:lol::lol::lol: what!?

hooboy

Reactions: intangible child
Sep 2019
Here
No. That is false equivalance. Just judge the behavors individually because that is far better and more accurate. There can be, and are, unilateral errors by "the Right" that are not explained by any movement of "the Left". In fact, most of the irrational polemics and polarization of American politics is SOLELY due to action by "the Right". Mainstream Republicans COULD have resisted Trump, even after elected, but 99% of Republicans chose not to do that.
If you're on the left or right, you're going to look at this as a false equivalence. But from the outside looking in, it's an exact equivalence.
The mainstream left are pushing from the exact same thing as Trump is, for their candidate. Only difference is policy.
But both are not addressing what's wrong with the government. The left blames the right. And right blames the left.

The proof is in just about every forum online, political rally's and social media.

I think @imaginethat understand this.