Trump crowd chants 'bulls---' after he says polls show impeachment backfiring for Democrats

Feb 2006
California
Technically Clinton was charged with two things: perjury and obstruction of justice (because of the perjury)---so technically Clinton was charged with LYING. Period.
He lied to a grand jury. He lied to his friends. He lied to his subordinates.
He lied. Period. That's it.
So will someone explain to me how Trump can lie thousands of times to his friends and his subordinates and get away with it? He can tamper with witnesses. He can obstruct justice. He can bribe a foreign leader by withholding funds--then release the funds WHEN HE is told about the Whistleblower. He can instruct his staff and former staff to ignore subpeonas--which they did.
This man is SO DIRTY SO CORRUPT and yet.........
But it went on the dress, Technically that's not sex, job not done "right!" :mad::crying::halo:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Sep 2014
On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders
Yes the country is more divided because of Trump. Leaders around the world either don't trust him or see him as a moral-less narcissist who can be bought ... or both.

Any parent would be horrified to learn their daughter was dating a man like Trump.

He has a long history of swindling people, everyone from building contractors to would-be university graduates.

He has completely bamboozled tens of millions of people about the value of a border wall, while he's failed utterly to deliver a big, beautiful wall.

He is a man who in the moment will attack anyone and everyone, from soldiers, to women, to immigrants, to handicapped people.

He has encouraged violence, implicitly and explicitly, and offered to pay attorney fees for those who do violence in his name.

Allies have been attacked. Enemies have been embraced, especially those leaders who are dictators. Treaties mean nothing to him.

It's clear our enemies helped to elect him. It's clear nothing has been done to prevent an encore. It's clear our enemies will do it again.

The economy, by disconnected numbers, looks good, but the pedal is to the metal during good times, a huge bubble is being inflated, it will burst, and our enemies who are just looking for a way to ditch the dollar patiently await its bursting.

Years of painstaking efforts to protect our environment have been tossed in the trash, along with international agreements.

We have a president who feeds his supporters a continuous stream of lies, about everything, and about nothing, on a daily basis.

He gagged EPA employees.

He's continuously attacked the media - "the enemy of the people" - as all dictators do.

The damage Trump has done will not be undone in one election cycle. To me, Trump has loosed the springs of dark energy, traditionally called spiritual evil. He has "given permission" for people to indulge and express their dark side. It's very much a Pandora's Box effect. What was loosed will be difficult to bind again.

Many, many Americans feel the weight of his evil, experience the everyday-ness of it, face the every morning what-the-f**k-am-I going-to-see-in-the-news moment, hear the utter bullshit, LIES he repeats over and over again. He exerts a powerful and dark control over those who, literally, have made the choice to submit to his will. I'm afraid for some of them they face an incredibly difficult way out if the make the choice to get out.

That's unsettling to my core. It's truly a sin to dismiss the gravity of the actions and being of Donald J. Trump.
Wine Is Made From Sweet Grapes. Whine Is Made From Sour Grapes.

I feel your pain, and it makes me feel good that Trumpophobes are in such pain. Getting drunk on whine results in the worst kind of hangover. It didn't help you deal with your Hillarrhoid butt-hurt for very long, so try a different cure for the much worse angst and agony that's coming your way come 2020.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
LoL if only baying and slavering for Trumps' blood were a substitute for evidence.

Where is the bipartisan support? If it's half the proven case you say, why is even Schiff unsure if it's impeachable?
You'd also think there would be be at least 1 Republican supporting it, if it had any merit.

This'll be just like Clinton's impeachment, - if it even gets through the House - and therefore a bunch of hooey and waste of time just like that was.
Well, we're kinda hoping it will be like Clinton's impeachment, in that it flipped the White House.

Reactions: Clara007
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Show you? Show you?
You HAVE been shown. Witness after witness. Statement after statement. Trump's own words--verified. Trump's own actions--verified. Lie after lie. Verified. Witnessed.
Did you believe Trump when he admitted what he said to Zelensky?
Have you believed him in the past? How's his credibility?
Is he lying THIS TIME? or WAS he lying last time?
Now we know that Trump KNEW about the Whistleblower BEFORE he unfroze the military aid to Ukraine.
Do you need a guide dog? A wall-size chart connecting the dots? What else do you need? If Zelensky said "HE strong-armed me and tried to bribe me"....would that be enough?
There are thousands of reports, documents, witness statements, the text of testimony.
So if all that isn't enough.......and there's no blue dress......what exactly WILL DO IT for you?
AND my answer: NOTHING.
Maybe @BondJmsBond is asking for is testimony from Trump associates and administration appointees that has been blocked by Trump...However, @BondJmsBond is unlikely to support any compelled testimony from that crew... easier to complain about the type of testimony given than to support testimony from the people who started this problem and really know what is going on.

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains

I feel your pain, and it makes me feel good that Trumpophobes are in such pain. Getting drunk on whine results in the worst kind of hangover. It didn't help you deal with your Hillarrhoid butt-hurt for very long, so try a different cure for the much worse angst and agony that's coming your way come 2020.
Too bad you are unable to produce a rebuttal that is not profoundly juvenile and likely of interest only to prepubescent boys with bowel gas fixations.

Reactions: imaginethat
Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
You should read the articles you quote. Nowhere in the referenced poll does the Emerson Poll (follow the links in the article) show anything about ethnicity except the spreadsheet which list 14% of respondants were black and that number was 153 persons. The article in "Epoch Times" (whatever THAT is, is bogus!) claims 34% of 153 is 52 people were found in the telephone poll who were black and favored Trump according to your article. How they came up with those numbers is unclear and even if it is true, can anyone really draw any accurate conclusion from such a small poll? Once again your RW propaganda is has succeeded only in misleading you.

Reactions: se7en
Nov 2012
nirvana
I have nt never been as concerned for our country as I am now. The impeachment case, factually, grows stronger everyday,, every single day, but Americans, as a group, increasingly do not support it.

This detachment from reality, undergirded by anger,, led by a man who has spent his entire life telling people what they want to hear, the art of the deal presidential-style, amid a "growing" economy built entirely upon debt and deficit spending, a bubble destined, like all bubbles, to burst....

The worship of Trump, who tells you that you're a patriot, who promises more consumption, to make your country, your poor, abused life, and thus you great again....Just what you were hoping to hear..............

And the utter irony of the delirious chanting "Bullshit!" not knowing just how right they are

Trump crowd chants 'bulls---' after he says polls show impeachment backfiring for Democrats
Supporters at President Trump's rally in Florida on Tuesday broke into a chant of "bullshit" after the president insisted House Democrats' impeachment investigation was falling flat with voters.​
The president wasted little time riffing on impeachment during a rally in Sunrise, Fla., which was billed as a "homecoming" event after Trump declared residency in the Sunshine State.​
"They’re pushing that impeachment witch hunt, and a lot of bad things are happening to them," Trump told rallygoers. "Because you see what’s happening with the polls? Everybody said, 'That’s really bullshit.'"​
The crowd erupted into a cheer and began chanting "bullshit," echoing the president.​

Watch the most divisive president in my lifetime:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Technically Clinton was charged with two things: perjury and obstruction of justice (because of the perjury)---so technically Clinton was charged with LYING. Period.
He lied to a grand jury. He lied to his friends. He lied to his subordinates.
He lied. Period. That's it.
So will someone explain to me how Trump can lie thousands of times to his friends and his subordinates and get away with it? He can tamper with witnesses. He can obstruct justice. He can bribe a foreign leader by withholding funds--then release the funds WHEN HE is told about the Whistleblower. He can instruct his staff and former staff to ignore subpeonas--which they did.
This man is SO DIRTY SO CORRUPT and yet.........
Yep, since the Republicans "proved" lying is an impeachable offense....

11/24/19 -- The lie: "Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America."

The reality: The plant has been open for almost six years.

11/19/19 -- The lie: "They never thought ... that I was going to release that call and I really had no choice because Adam Schiff made up a call."

The reality: Schiff made no comment on the "perfect" phone call until after the transcript were released.

11/14/19 -- In a Facebook ad, the lie: "Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the corrupt Democrats made a promise to their crazy left-wing base that they would impeach me even BEFORE I took office."

The reality -- Zero evidence of this claim exists.

11/13/19 -- In a fundraising email, the lie: "The Impeachment Scam hearings begin today! This is a complete Fake Hearing (trial) to interview Never Trumpers [William Taylor and George Kent] and a Pelosi-Schiff SCAM against the Republican Party and me."

The reality -- Taylor and Kent are career diplomats who've served decades under multiple presidents. Zero evidence exists that they are "Never Trumpers."

From the perfect phone call -- The lies: "A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved...." I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor.... The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … ."

The reality -- Utter nonsense. Shokin was as corrupt as the corrupt oligarchs he'd stopped investigating.

There's so much more.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

I sincerely thank you for showing everyone how black your soul is, which is not all that surprising for a self-declared sage.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yep, since the Republicans "proved" lying is an impeachable offense....

11/24/19 -- The lie: "Today I opened a major Apple Manufacturing plant in Texas that will bring high paying jobs back to America."

The reality: The plant has been open for almost six years.

11/19/19 -- The lie: "They never thought ... that I was going to release that call and I really had no choice because Adam Schiff made up a call."

The reality: Schiff made no comment on the "perfect" phone call until after the transcript were released.

11/14/19 -- In a Facebook ad, the lie: "Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, and the rest of the corrupt Democrats made a promise to their crazy left-wing base that they would impeach me even BEFORE I took office."

The reality -- Zero evidence of this claim exists.

11/13/19 -- In a fundraising email, the lie: "The Impeachment Scam hearings begin today! This is a complete Fake Hearing (trial) to interview Never Trumpers [William Taylor and George Kent] and a Pelosi-Schiff SCAM against the Republican Party and me."

The reality -- Taylor and Kent are career diplomats who've served decades under multiple presidents. Zero evidence exists that they are "Never Trumpers."

From the perfect phone call -- The lies: "A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved...." I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor.... The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it … ."

The reality -- Utter nonsense. Shokin was as corrupt as the corrupt oligarchs he'd stopped investigating.

There's so much more.
Well, yeah. SO? SO Trump lied? What's your point? SO says the Forever Trumpers!
Trump has RIGHTS, Mister!
Trump is King.
Trump is the Chosen One so obviously HE and HIS are allowed this small privilege.
AND besides, it's not lying anymore, IT. It USED to be lying, but that was when someone else was president...in the olden days.
It's called being "truthful". It's called being "transparent"--the most transparent president in history.
It's called a particular vernacular and NONE *NONE* of his staff have EVER heard Trump lie. Just ask 'em.