Trump crowd chants 'bulls---' after he says polls show impeachment backfiring for Democrats

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Well, yeah. SO? SO Trump lied? What's your point? SO says the Forever Trumpers!
Trump has RIGHTS, Mister!
Trump is King.
Trump is the Chosen One so obviously HE and HIS are allowed this small privilege.
AND besides, it's not lying anymore, IT. It USED to be lying, but that was when someone else was president...in the olden days.
It's called being "truthful". It's called being "transparent"--the most transparent president in history.
It's called a particular vernacular and NONE *NONE* of his staff have EVER heard Trump lie. Just ask 'em.
Well, I and a lot of people would like to ask them, but they've all been gagged.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
You should read the articles you quote. Nowhere in the referenced poll does the Emerson Poll (follow the links in the article) show anything about ethnicity except the spreadsheet which list 14% of respondants were black and that number was 153 persons. The article in "Epoch Times" (whatever THAT is, is bogus!) claims 34% of 153 is 52 people were found in the telephone poll who were black and favored Trump according to your article. How they came up with those numbers is unclear and even if it is true, can anyone really draw any accurate conclusion from such a small poll? Once again your RW propaganda is has succeeded only in misleading you.
Point of clarification: READ is the keyword.

Reactions: Biff

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Wine Is Made From Sweet Grapes. Whine Is Made From Sour Grapes.

I feel your pain, and it makes me feel good that Trumpophobes are in such pain. Getting drunk on whine results in the worst kind of hangover. It didn't help you deal with your Hillarrhoid butt-hurt for very long, so try a different cure for the much worse angst and agony that's coming your way come 2020.
Feel this:

Nov 2018
Rocky Mountains
Point of clarification: READ is the keyword.
"and THINK" must be added, of course. It is profoundly disappointing that so many RW folks are really incapable of critical thinking and even the simplest analysis of information. They seem to only be looking for some source of claims that reinforce pre-existing bias.

May 2019
California
I've been way more concerned for our country, than now. Like when we invaded Iraq, and then found out the WMD thing was a lie. When they passed the NDAA and the Patriot Act. And then FISA 702. And everytime it's been reauthorized by both R & D's.
I can't see how Trump's been real bad. Not any better or worse than Obama, when you come right down to it.
I don't dismiss the bad things Trump has done. But there's not need in getting all worked up about it either. Especially over what his supporters think, say or post.
I mean seriously, what has really gotten worse since he's been elected. (important things that actually affect our lives)

The country is more divided. That's an obvious one. But if one blames the right from dividing themselves from the left, one can also blame the left from dividing themselves from the right. Supporters are going to support. They're going to see attacks on their candidate as fake. Same as those here to expose Warrens HUGE tax hike on us with her version of M4A. Or even posting something about Tulsi Gabbard. Every time I've posted something about her, along comes the divisions and the fake news, lies and innuendos.
Why? Because people are divided.
That just means you haven't been paying attention. twump's admin is easily the most corrupt in our country's history and he's been, quite literally, mobbed up for decades.

Sep 2019
Here
That just means you haven't been paying attention. twump's admin is easily the most corrupt in our country's history and he's been, quite literally, mobbed up for decades.
He ain't done anything any of the others haven't done. Increased spending, kept up with the bombing, immigration BS, etc etc etc. Put the last 10 presidents in a hat, shake it up and pull out one. They've all be the same since at least JFK.