Trump defines "classless, lying sleezeball"

Oct 2010
Colorado
Trump defines "classless, lying sleezeball." He's got money, yeah, but he's so used to buying off people that he expects everyone to believe his lies.

And talk about faces....

Donald Trump Defends Fiorina 'Face' Insult: 'I'm Talking About Persona'

Donald Trump says he was talking about Carly Fiorina's "persona" - not her looks - when he suggested that voters won't select the only woman in the GOP field because of "that face."

In a new interview in Rolling Stone released late Wednesday, GOP frontrunner Trump said of the former HP chief "Look at that face!?"

"Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!" the magazine quotes Trump as saying while he and his staff watch a television appearance by Fiorina.

The real estate mogul reportedly added: "I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

In an interview with FOX News on Thursday morning, Trump did not dispute the quote but said that he made the comment in a "jocular manner" and that he was referring to Fiorina's "persona."

"Probably I did say something like that about Carly," Trump said. "I'm talking about persona. I'm not talking about look."

Jun 2013
Ohio
How could this guy be taken seriously as the President in this country or around the world ? He illustrates the depths to which the American people have declined. They are behaving as if they are watching a reality television show which would be funny if the stakes weren't so high.

Oct 2010
Colorado
How could this guy be taken seriously as the President in this country or around the world ? He illustrates the depths to which the American people have declined. They are behaving as if they are watching a reality television show which would be funny if the stakes weren't so high.
This is the line that gets me: "Probably I did say something like that about Carly," Trump said.

Probably? You sure as hell said what you said. It's been recorded. Reality is tough ol' Trumpie-boy, but it won't go away and you have to be accountable to it.

WTF is wrong with the people who support Trump? He's the "male angry white Christian" persona on mega steroids.

It's not going to work, Trump supporters. His anger, and bile, and hatred aren't going to win him the presidency. It isn't happening in reality, ever.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Trump defines "classless, lying sleezeball." He's got money, yeah, but he's so used to buying off people that he expects everyone to believe his lies.

And talk about faces....

As you say, a lying, sleazeball with absolutely no class.
What? The voters are all supposed to be too stupid to think that "face" means the same thing as personality? It's going to help his chances if he convinces people HE'S too stupid to know the difference?

Dec 2012
California
Trump's polling with women is rising. The RINO's are running scared. The Democratic field of candidates almost guarantees a Republican win. People are tired of the do-nothing but, spend money we do not have by the Permanent Political Class.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Trump's polling with women is rising. The RINO's are running scared. The Democratic field of candidates almost guarantees a Republican win. People are tired of the do-nothing but, spend money we do not have by the Permanent Political Class.
"Rising" from what to what? It's going to help him is ONLY 75% of the female voters hate his guts today as opposed to the 80% that hated his guts yesterday?

BTW, the percentages are made-up, only for use as a comparison. caconservative can provide the actual figures when he answers the question I posed.

Apr 2013
Left coast
For the real shocker, to me anyway, the latest CNN email:

Donald Trump has clear command of the GOP presidential field with 32% support among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents, according to a new CNN/ORC poll. Trump has gained 8 percentage points since August and enjoys his largest lead to date.

Another political outsider, Dr. Ben Carson, is in second place among Republicans with 19% support. He has surged 10 percentage points since August.

Together, these two nonpoliticians hold the support of a majority of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN Mobile.
It's getting to where I might have to change my signature line.

A total misogynist for president. Wow.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
Speaking from experience, never buy an HP personal computer. Apple software is too complicated for me so Trump is right again.

Dec 2012
California
"Rising" from what to what? It's going to help him is ONLY 75% of the female voters hate his guts today as opposed to the 80% that hated his guts yesterday?

BTW, the percentages are made-up, only for use as a comparison. caconservative can provide the actual figures when he answers the question I posed.
Trump earns positive ratings from 60% of Republican women and 57% of men.
CNN Poll: