Trump dishes on Ivanka's 'brand' taking a hit since coming to Washington

Oct 2010
Colorado
The drop in the sales of her products were due to boycotts which was a direct result of hatred for Trump. What horrible things has she done other than having a father lots of people suddenly had newfound hate for?
It's true that Ivanka's sin is having Trump for a dad.

However, the dismissal of all the lying crap Trump voices every day as "hate" carries no water at all, never has. It's a feeble defense of that which has no defense.

Sep 2017
Hell
It's true that Ivanka's sin is having Trump for a dad.

However, the dismissal of all the lying crap Trump voices every day as "hate" carries no water at all, never has. It's a feeble defense of that which has no defense.
While it is hard to defend Trump, which I do not - I only point out errors - what else would you call the immediate treatment of Ivanka's products and herself after Trump began his presidential bid, other than directly linked to hatred for Trump? Of all his children, she should be the most likable one if she was not named Trump.

Oct 2010
Colorado
While it is hard to defend Trump, which I do not - I only point out errors - what else would you call the immediate treatment of Ivanka's products and herself after Trump began his presidential bid, other than directly linked to hatred for Trump? Of all his children, she should be the most likable one if she was not named Trump.
Once more, observing Trump, his wretched, unfaithful character, his inability to tell the truth or perhaps to know what truth is, his bullying, his elitist condescendtion, his narcissistic mental illness, his general lack of fitness for the presidency in my or another's opinion is not hatred no matter how many times that damned feeble-minded allegation is made.

It's made because Trump is indefensible and even his supporters at some level know it. Because they are unable to rebut legitimate observational criticisms of Trump, they have no choice other than boringly feeble rebuttals of "trump hate."

Pitiful.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yeah, she is the disgusting human being

Your words one more time

Screw him, screw her and her “brand” !!! Perhaps she may want to look into marketing her jejune, bland and tasteless offerings to the “Real Housewives Of The Rust Belt” or “KKK White Nationalist Wives And Concubines !!!
No self respecting, intelligent, stylish and tasteful woman with even a sliver of class and self awareness would remotely want to be seen wearing her tacky rags.
Her style-less styles will go the way of Trump ties, Trump suits, Trump steaks, Trump vodka, Trump University, etc. etc. etc.

Yup, she is just disgusting

*he cries from his glass house.

You sure are a pillar of the community

20190414_013417.png

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
What Howey said was that she can't even run her own company. She is not running it now, and it was successful while she was running it successfully before all this Trump hatred kicked in.
That's the bad part about running a retail business based on the popularity of your name. Especially when the name being touted isn't really even your own. The public is notoriously fickle.

I'm not sure that it's wise business to depend on your celebrity to create a long-lasting corporate brand. It's not like the public is known for its fidelity.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
But her brand was BASED on her father's name and the glamour associated with it. It's not as if Ivanka Trump is a known fashion designer because of her inventive creative forward thinking designs. She was successful BECAUSE there is a kind of person who slavishly follows the dictates of the vapidly wealthy. If you want to reap the rewards of that, you must also accept the condemnation that often follows.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
The drop in the sales of her products were due to boycotts which was a direct result of hatred for Trump. What horrible things has she done other than having a father lots of people suddenly had newfound hate for?
Some people buy from her becaused of her famous father.
Some don't buy fron her for the same reason.
Shit happens. *shrug*

Dec 2015
Arizona
Yes, she was. So is Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears. I don't, personally, believe either should be president of the World Bank, either.
Tristan, you're just being a big ol' meanie.
EXACTLY
And as I said, nobody has ever put her in the category of exciting, fashion forward, creative, innovative and individually identifiable designers.
She has no real talent as a designer - she sold her name.

Name, id est: BRAND.

Sep 2017
Hell
Once more, observing Trump, his wretched, unfaithful character, his inability to tell the truth or perhaps to know what truth is, his bullying, his elitist condescendtion, his narcissistic mental illness, his general lack of fitness for the presidency in my or another's opinion is not hatred no matter how many times that damned feeble-minded allegation is made.

It's made because Trump is indefensible and even his supporters at some level know it. Because they are unable to rebut legitimate observational criticisms of Trump, they have no choice other than boringly feeble rebuttals of "trump hate."

Pitiful.
So you don't hate Trump? You just observe? You don't post angry words regarding Trump and those that surround him? It is okay to hate him as he himself is clearly responsible for causing people to hate him to the point they would not acknowledge him as "my President. He lies. He brags. He has almost no command of English vernacular so half of the time people have to use a decoder card or argue over what he is trying to say. He is a pig with no social skills worthy of someone born in a first world nation. He insults people at whim and is known to hate fat women and fat shames them even though he himself is almost at the obese level. He picks on handicapped people and Mexicans. He throws children into cages. He employs a bunch of goons called ICE.

In short, it is nearly impossible to list all the reasons to hate Trump and he only has himself to blame for just being a jackass worthy of every single ounce of hate hurled at him by people other than stupid old white men (besides for Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden). But seriously, you are going tell me that Ivanka's lost of product sales is not due to hatred for her father when I am in no way in this thread standing up for Donald J. Trump? Remind me the terrible things she had done to get her products removed from chain stores?