Trump does the 'loaves and fishes' thing with burgers

Apr 2013
Left coast
Ain't nuthin' like a cold fast-food burger. And fries, where are the cold fries?
When I saw a picture of his smiling horse's ass face in front of the table, that was my thought exactly. Hmmmm, cold burgers, cold fries and warm soda. A meal fit for one very odd president.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Former NFL running back and college star Reggie Bush called President Donald Trump's gesture of serving the national champion Clemson Tigers fast food during their White House visit on Monday "disrespectful on so many levels" and a "huge slap in the face."

Did Donald do this on purpose or is he that ignorant is what I am wondering?

May 2013
arkansas
Former NFL running back and college star Reggie Bush called President Donald Trump's gesture of serving the national champion Clemson Tigers fast food during their White House visit on Monday "disrespectful on so many levels" and a "huge slap in the face."

Did Donald do this on purpose or is he that ignorant is what I am wondering?
He's that ignorant.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
i personally don’t really care about this story.

1. I need to take my shoes off to count the number of teams who’ve rejected Trumps white house invitation. Can’t blame the guy for not taking it seriously.

2. Remember when Hillary ordered Chipotle in 2016 and the collective media reaction was “look how down to earth she is?” Where’d that mentality go.

3. This shit is just funny. Step back and think about what we’re talking about. In a gorgeous room in the most prestigious building on the US, with fancy candles and litteraly some silver fucking platters, we got whoppers, frosties and McNuggets. I mean that’s got SNL written all over it.

4. You know we’re living pretty privileged lives when THIS is something people are upset about.

Apr 2013
Left coast
i personally don’t really care about this story.

1. I need to take my shoes off to count the number of teams who’ve rejected Trumps white house invitation. Can’t blame the guy for not taking it seriously.

2. Remember when Hillary ordered Chipotle in 2016 and the collective media reaction was “look how down to earth she is?” Where’d that mentality go.

3. This shit is just funny. Step back and think about what we’re talking about. In a gorgeous room in the most prestigious building on the US, with fancy candles and litteraly some silver fucking platters, we got whoppers, frosties and McNuggets. I mean that’s got SNL written all over it.

4. You know we’re living pretty privileged lives when THIS is something people are upset about.
It's the facts that first it started as 300 burgers and grew to 1000 and the fact that he kept stressing how he paid for them himself.