Trump doesn't want to take part!

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's like the "no collusion" mantra from reaction to the Mueller report. It doesn't matter.

Asking for the favor is the crime. There doesn't have to be any return involved.
yep.

I'll give them credit for that marketing angle. Mueller was not looking for "collusion" because "collusion" isn't a crime. Trump screamed "no collusion!" and talked about collusion so much, his base grabbed onto that, and hung onto it. Same with "no quid pro quo!" It's all base can talk about now.

I think he was coached on it before the call, and that's why he keeps calling it the "perfect call". He didn't offer "this for that" on the call (I suppose, who knows, he might have gone off script and messed it all up) but he claims it was "perfect".

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Good for Trump. Make those assholes vote.

Vote for what ? No “vote” is required for the various committees to do their jobs and carry out their investigations. During the entire watergate sessions there was never a vote. The only “vote” required is on whether to send it to the Senate for trial.

Reactions: Clara007

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Vote for what ? No “vote” is required for the various committees to do their jobs and carry out their investigations. During the entire watergate sessions there was never a vote. The only “vote” required is on whether to send it to the Senate for trial.
No collusion, no quid pro quo, no vote, build the wall, lock her up, fake news, keep it short and simple for the simple-minded.

Reactions: Clara007