Trump & Epstein: Trump hosted an exclusive party with Jeffrey Epstein at his Mar-a-Lago estate. It was just the 2 of them and '28 girls.'

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon
Not before he flew on the Lolita Express 27 times. Vox is a propaganda magazine, nothing from them is credible.
Never said Clinton was a saint. However, YOU said Trump helped prosecute his buddy Epstein. Now, are you going to support your lie, or just let it be known you are a liar?

Reactions: Clara007

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
Color anyone be unsurprised by yet another posting of random unsubstantiated BS hit article as fact?

I don't like Trump, but you and your ilk just keep galvanizing his base to get him reelected with constant bullshit and uncontrolled or reasoned TDS. If he is reelected in 2020, feel free to enjoy the glory of your work. Somewhere there are idiots that truly believe that despite all the hatred and outrage against Trump, some super uber sick shit that went on between Trump and Epstein never saw airtime and nary but an occasional passing mention until all of a sudden now when CLINTON is implemented.

You guys really need to coordinate the TDS more effectively. And get a candidate that can defeat him. If that is not accomplished in 2020, I'm done with thatice Democratic Party and all of you Trump ranting clowns with no solution. I've been a registered Dem since 1982. what you and the Dems here today rant. preach, and push for openly are nothing close to what my parents believed in and voted for.

May 2018
Chicago
Color anyone be unsurprised by yet another posting of random unsubstantiated BS hit article as fact?

I don't like Trump, but you and your ilk just keep galvanizing his base to get him reelected with constant bullshit and uncontrolled or reasoned TDS. If he is reelected in 2020, feel free to enjoy the glory of your work. Somewhere there are idiots that truly believe that despite all the hatred and outrage against Trump, some super uber sick shit that went on between Trump and Epstein never saw airtime and nary but an occasional passing mention until all of a sudden now when CLINTON is implemented.

You guys really need to coordinate the TDS more effectively.
This is a tiny little corner of the internet. Many reputable sources have picked up this story. The source in the article named himself, he was not anonymous. All we're doing is discussing the article that has been published all over the net. If you have a problem with the story, argue with the source named in the OP. Those of us discussing it had nothing to do with the publishing of his claims.

It would also seem that George Houraney was indeed associated with Trump during that time and this was not the only alleged scandal:

The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet

Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

Update: All 18 women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct

Would you like more? There's plenty. The timeframe is quite consistent in every article I could find.

Last edited:
Nov 2005
California
"unsubstantiated"?
How do you call the statements of George Houraney as "unsubstantiated"?

I don't like Trump, but you and your ilk just keep galvanizing his base ...
Puh-leaze...
Can we knock this crap off?
Hillary Clinton breathing galvanizes his base.
Democrats voting in Congress galvanizes his base.

Do you think that the world should just give Trump a pass because people telling how Trump behaves somehow means his followers get pissy?
:rolleyes:

You need to coordinate your anti-Democrat Derangement Syndrome more effectively...

What the heck does "CLINTON" have to do with anything? Or is this just simple "whataboutism" to help defer recognition of Trump's nature?

And why doesn't the same judgment and comments get thrown out there regarding those who are talking about Clinton and Epstein?
Oh wait. I already know the answer to that.
Despite your pretense of trying to be objective, your post here is anything but that... :rolleyes:

You guys really need to coordinate the TDS more effectively.
There are references to claiming that Epstein will be killed by the Clintons also on this forum, but do you care about that? Of course not. No comment there...
If you were to EVER criticize your own side when they LIE about Democrats, then maybe I could think about taking your criticism seriously.
Until then, you need to coordinate your anti-Democrat Derangement Syndrome more effectively...

Marcus Livius

Former Staff
Sep 2017
Hell
This is a tiny little corner of the internet. Many reputable sources have picked up this story. The source in the article named himself, he was not anonymous. All we're doing is discussing the article that has been published all over the net. If you have a problem with the story, argue with the source named in the OP. Those of us discussing it had nothing to do with the publishing of his claims.
I appreciate your reply, but if I never said the writer was anonymous - I said the claims are not substantiated in the article.

May 2018
Chicago
I appreciate your reply, but if I never said the writer was anonymous - I said the claims are not substantiated in the article.
Perhaps, but after doing a some digging, I find little reason to doubt the man. The timeframe checks out and he was indeed involved in a calendar girl contest, according to what I read in the other links I found.

Reactions: Lyzza and foundit66
Dec 2015
Arizona
Perhaps, but after doing a some digging, I find little reason to doubt the man. The timeframe checks out and he was indeed involved in a calendar girl contest, according to what I read in the other links I found.
The RW can rail all they want about our mysterious TDS. It's just one more hypocritical ploy on their part. Trump and his current party loyalists created this perfect storm. They have absolutely no credibility because THEY like their King have lied for him, condoned him, covered for him, translated for him. They have overlooked and completely disregarded the platforms they have protected for decades: fiscal responsibility and family values. They have excused/rationalized/justified his sexual assaults, his disrespect, his penchant for violence and his complete ignorance.

Trump's base will NOT save him and as long as Trump continues to behave like a psychotic dictator, the Democratic Party--the evil press--the whistleblowers/leakers and our allies will expose him. AND for those who can't stand EITHER political party......YOU are part of the problem.
There's nothing worse than apathy. Stop defending the defenseless. Stop blaming the Obamas and the Clintons. Deal with the HERE and the NOW---a sitting president who will surely be crowned the worst in American history.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
The RW can rail all they want about our mysterious TDS. It's just one more hypocritical ploy on their part. Trump and his current party loyalists created this perfect storm. They have absolutely no credibility because THEY like their King have lied for him, condoned him, covered for him, translated for him. They have overlooked and completely disregarded the platforms they have protected for decades: fiscal responsibility and family values. They have excused/rationalized/justified his sexual assaults, his disrespect, his penchant for violence and his complete ignorance.

Trump's base will NOT save him and as long as Trump continues to behave like a psychotic dictator, the Democratic Party--the evil press--the whistleblowers/leakers and our allies will expose him. AND for those who can't stand EITHER political party......YOU are part of the problem.
There's nothing worse than apathy. Stop defending the defenseless. Stop blaming the Obamas and the Clintons. Deal with the HERE and the NOW---a sitting president who will surely be crowned the worst in American history.
When all else fails, the issue refuses to get traction, and your issues look dumber every day, sit om the floor, light your fuse and explode in all directions at once.

Jun 2018
La Pine, Oregon

You guys really need to coordinate the TDS more effectively. And get a candidate that can defeat him. If that is not accomplished in 2020, I'm done with thatice Democratic Party and all of you Trump ranting clowns with no solution. I've been a registered Dem since 1982. what you and the Dems here today rant. preach, and push for openly are nothing close to what my parents believed in and voted for.
What was Clinton implemented in that Trump, and long time friend of Epstein, and well known pervert, has not been implemented in since he announced his intent in 2016? Your kind with your hatred of the Clintons, and your denial of the evil of Trump, are what gave the country this piece of trash.

Do you, in your state of ignorance, think the Repugnant Party is the same as what it was in the 80's? I was a registered Republican until Reagan, and then I became an Independent. Can't stand either party, and if you think the actions of McConnell are acceptable then you definitely have a problem. 8 years of bitching, whining, and lying, by the right, and now we have "TDS", not "ODS"?

Reactions: Clara007

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado

Unsubstantiated? What would it take to change that opinion?

Parents, yes, DJT is everything my parents and their generation warned me against.

What's your solution? Ignore a wannabe dictator?