Trump growth tops out at 2.9%

Jun 2013
Katmandu
"Paid for itself" would mean the deficit would be reduced.
That didn't happen.
That also was dependent on sustaining growth at that level, that's not what is going to happen.
The deficit rose because spending increased. Had Congress held spending at the same level the deficit would have went down because revenues went up in 2018, to record levels.

Feb 2019
nunya
The deficit rose because spending increased. Had Congress held spending at the same level the deficit would have went down because revenues went up in 2018, to record levels.
We spent tons on tax cuts for the rich and and had to compensate with cuts to social security and more taxes from the middle class. That's why it went up.

Jun 2013
Katmandu
Why do you right wingers constantly lie? I don't get it. Stop lying, you're going to get caught.

A little perspective on our surging GDP — Obama hit these numbers three times

Your annual number is way off too. Shit, Obama's numbers are better than both Bush's. And Trump is only ahead so far by .8, still WAY behind even Clinton.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

If you're gonna come in here citing numbers, get them right and do some research first.
The economy grew by $2.5 Trillion in eight years under GWB, $2.1 trillion in eight years under Obama, and has grew almost $1 trillion in two years under Trump. If you look at real growth rates it's even uglier.

Obama has the worst economic record in modern history.

Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

1551472867552.png

Dec 2015
Arizona
Are you using outdated cites on purpose?

LOL!! 2 weeks ago is outdated? The word you want is "SITES"---not cites. If you reread my post you notice a little word spelled E-A-R-L-Y?? As in "EARLY RETURN"??
My statement: Tell that to the voters whose early tax return was DOWN 8%. I'm sure they are "pickled tink".

Reactions: leekohler2
Jul 2014
massachusetts
Same congress, you'd think if they were going to reduce revenues they would reduce spending, but Republicans, no balls, they just do what the boss tells them to do.

May 2018
Chicago
Jun 2013
Katmandu
Same congress, you'd think if they were going to reduce revenues they would reduce spending, but Republicans, no balls, they just do what the boss tells them to do.
They didn't reduce revenues, revenues rose to record levels in 2018.

Jul 2014
massachusetts
The economy grew by $2.5 Trillion in eight years under GWB, $2.1 trillion in eight years under Obama, and has grew almost $1 trillion in two years under Trump. If you look at real growth rates it's even uglier.

Obama has the worst economic record in modern history.

Apps Test | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)

View attachment 3145
What is it with you people? This "Oh, look I think I found a number that proves I'm not stupid" and then you post the data with it that proves you don't have a clue.

Reactions: Clara007 and RNG