Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary

Feb 2006
California
Yeah right If I were to look for Trump golf trip costs all I would find is the same bullshit parroted by the usual suspect sources over and over guessing about the number. There will be no actual costs expressed on the internet only more "Get Trump" B.S.
Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman led to the largest increase in public debt. Public debt rose over 100% of GDP to pay for the mobilization before and during the war. Public debt was $251.43 billion or 112% of GDP at the conclusion of the war in 1945 and was $260 billion in 1950.

Obama made ten trips to 21 countries (four countries were visited twice) and was out of the U.S. a total of 40 days.

When he was campaigning President Trump frequently bashed President Obama for playing golf and said that he would be too busy to play. Per a HuffPost article he said, “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

1575149167151.png

Reactions: The Mustard King
May 2018
none
Yeah right If I were to look for Trump golf trip costs all I would find is the same bullshit parroted by the usual suspect sources over and over guessing about the number. There will be no actual costs expressed on the internet only more "Get Trump" B.S.
Wow, so simply nothing can be trusted by you. Everyone else is wrong but you? Do I have that right?

Apr 2019
America
Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman led to the largest increase in public debt. Public debt rose over 100% of GDP to pay for the mobilization before and during the war. Public debt was $251.43 billion or 112% of GDP at the conclusion of the war in 1945 and was $260 billion in 1950.

Obama made ten trips to 21 countries (four countries were visited twice) and was out of the U.S. a total of 40 days.

When he was campaigning President Trump frequently bashed President Obama for playing golf and said that he would be too busy to play. Per a HuffPost article he said, “I love golf, but if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again,” he told a rally audience in February 2016, referring to his course near the Miami airport. “I don’t ever think I’d see anything. I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

View attachment 6280
Why don't you compare the state of the country, its economy, its unemployment instead of something as insignificant as 100 million dollars. You know damn well that is chump change, or you should.