Trump: I am absolutely a nationalist

May 2018
Chicago
One of the reporters I follow retweeted a post by someone who said "the white is silent".
Again, what we do from here is what will define us for a generation. This has to stop. Now.

My family fled Germany because of shit like this. I will not let this happen here. Whether we like it or not, civil war is most likely coming.

Trump just dropped the gloves. We can sit here and pretend it's not going on. But it is. The Proud Boys are already here. We need to make sure this stops now.

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Florida
Again, what we do from here is what will define us for a generation. This has to stop. Now.

My family fled Germany because of shit like this. I will not let this happen here. Whether we like it or not, civil war is most likely coming.

Trump just dropped the gloves. We can sit here and pretend it's not going on. But it is. The Proud Boys are already here. We need to make sure this stops now.

You are the one spewing hate. Your comparison has no merit or basis.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Wow putting the Citizens of the US First is a reason to hate.

I see the Brown Shirts have their marching orders. Sieg Heil MS Pelosi and Heir Schumer.
The lefties keep doing the Alinsky tricks and hoping someone will buy. As long as the loons keep control of the media none of this crap they are spewing will happen. This is a different era with social media intensity never seen before, not happenin here.

Dec 2017
USA

@leekohler2

You are dangerously delusional & hyper-alarmist. Of course a president of a specific country, should intend to put the interests of their country first. Further, in order to help others, one has to be strong themselves--which is exactly what he is saying. I can't even imagine how someone could contort his words into something dangerous, let alone "white nationalist", or what you are suggesting.

May 2018
Chicago
@leekohler2

You are dangerously delusional & hyper-alarmist. Of course a president of a specific country, should intend to put the interests of their country first. Further, in order to help others, one has to be strong themselves--which is exactly what he is saying. I can't even imagine how someone could contort his words into something dangerous, let alone "white nationalist", or what you are suggesting.
Bullshit. And if you fall for Trump’s crap, you’re no better than he is.