Trump: "I'm an environmentalist"

Feb 2019
nunya
Trump made a very untrue comment (*gasp*) in response to a question at the g7 this week. Saying that

"I'm an environmentalist"

Yep.

Do you remember when he denied climate change even existed multiple times? Or the 83 times he rolled back environmental regulations?

Not to mention the fact that he didn't attend the g7 climate meeting and his excuse doesn't add up.

Naaaaaaahhhhh, he's an environmentalist now! Come on everyone! let's go watch all the Trumpanzees scour the internet for even the tiniest example of Trump doing something even remotely positive for the environment.

Apr 2019
America
Every time he says something you disagree with is no reason to do anything. I do not care what he says I care what he does.

Feb 2019
nunya
Every time he says something you disagree with is no reason to do anything. I do not care what he says I care what he does.
Really? Well now we know why you support him. Because everyone else who actually gives a shit and does their homework doesn't.

Apr 2019
America
Really? Well now we know why you support him. Because everyone else who actually gives a shit and does their homework doesn't.
You mean everyone swept away by hyperbole, fake outrage, and hysteria think they are doing their homework because you are assigned your homework by the MSM and Twitter. Look at the homework for Russian collusion, I guess the dog ate the part with any proof in it.

Aug 2018
been around
Trump made a very untrue comment (*gasp*) in response to a question at the g7 this week. Saying that

Yep.

Do you remember when he denied climate change even existed multiple times? Or the 83 times he rolled back environmental regulations?

Not to mention the fact that he didn't attend the g7 climate meeting and his excuse doesn't add up.

Naaaaaaahhhhh, he's an environmentalist now! Come on everyone! let's go watch all the Trumpanzees scour the internet for even the tiniest example of Trump doing something even remotely positive for the environment.
you can be an environmentalist and not agree with climate change.
You can roll back regulations that will accomplish nothing but harm business.
You can be pro-environment and realize confiscating everyone's money is about money, not the environment.

Reactions: BeHereNow

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
you can be an environmentalist and not agree with climate change.
You can roll back regulations that will accomplish nothing but harm business.
You can be pro-environment and realize confiscating everyone's money is about money, not the environment.
To not agree with climate change means rejecting known physical laws. Environmentalists cannot reject known physical laws.

Regulations that will accomplish nothing but harm business sound like a bad idea. What is an example of such a regulation?

Reactions: 47grapes
Nov 2012
nirvana

Yep.

We can call his ass Mother Nature.

It’s as big as all outdoors.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
There is quite the twitter discussion right now among WH reporters about how Reagan's Alzheimer's was well known long before he left office but the press then too was either too polite or too afraid. The speculation is that in Reagan's time it was too polite, in Trump's time it is too afraid.