Trump: "I'm an environmentalist"

Jul 2019
Georgia
Cancer? What cancer? I thought he was going to CURE cancer?
I think he's only going to cure childhood cancer.

though he needs to get to working on adulthood cancer too,

because if he nukes a hurricane and radiation whirlwinds hit a coast with some windmills on it, we. are. screwed.

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
Can't people read Twitter by themselves?
it's called sharing news

it's a current event related to the thread topic on a discussion forum

I'm not sure what to suggest to you if you need to shield your eyes from upsetting news,
perhaps you can find an extension that blocks links or twitter posts

Apr 2019
America
it's called sharing news

it's a current event related to the thread topic on a discussion forum

I'm not sure what to suggest to you if you need to shield your eyes from upsetting news,
perhaps you can find an extension that blocks links or twitter posts
It is called sharing propaganda. Twitter is hopelessly biased and everyone knows it. The fact is that censoring people means their message is better than yours. Twitter unethically bans conservatives to achieve that end. Admitting their narrative would not have a chance if ideas were dispensed freely.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
It is called sharing propaganda. Twitter is hopelessly biased and everyone knows it. The fact is that censoring people means their message is better than yours. Twitter unethically bans conservatives to achieve that end. Admitting their narrative would not have a chance if ideas were dispensed freely.
No - no, twitter is not hopelessly biased. Neither is Facebook, neither is Google.

The argument that they are, based on the fact that there are more posts, tweets or stories crapping on Dotard and the GOP is proof of bias is equal to the argument that the number of posts and tweets and stories saying the Hitler Nazis were bad indicates a bias against Hitler Nazis. It isn't bias, it's the fucking truth.

Reactions: se7en