Trump: "I'm an environmentalist"

Apr 2019
America
No - no, twitter is not hopelessly biased. Neither is Facebook, neither is Google.

The argument that they are, based on the fact that there are more posts, tweets or stories crapping on Dotard and the GOP is proof of bias is equal to the argument that the number of posts and tweets and stories saying the Hitler Nazis were bad indicates a bias against Hitler Nazis. It isn't bias, it's the fucking truth.
no, twitter is not hopelessly biased. Neither is Facebook, neither is Google.
Sorry too much evidence is out, and some they have admitted to. They are biased and scared. Period.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Sorry too much evidence is out, and some they have admitted to. They are biased and scared. Period.
Wrong. The only evidence it that there are more negative things posted. See Nazi argument above.

Apr 2019
America
Wrong. The only evidence it that there are more negative things posted. See Nazi argument above.
Negative does not have the same meaning it used to. The redefining of the word to make it a plus for the Left does not work on everyone. As your negative is not mine. Objective open minded people can see that. The Lefts mind is closed for business.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Negative does not have the same meaning it used to. The redefining of the word to make it a plus for the Left does not work on everyone. As your negative is not mine. Objective open minded people can see that. The Lefts mind is closed for business.
Meaningless drivel.

Jul 2019
Georgia
There is no hate in his posts. He is defending himself. Point out the hate?
I just got that off of the website "twitter" you were just complaining about

you said this "twitter" spreads propaganda, and I shouldn't share tweets from it

I was giving an example of how you could be right

you should accept a win any chance you get brother

Reactions: RNG
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
It is called sharing propaganda. Twitter is hopelessly biased and everyone knows it. The fact is that censoring people means their message is better than yours. Twitter unethically bans conservatives to achieve that end. Admitting their narrative would not have a chance if ideas were dispensed freely.
Then why haven't they banned Trump?
Since when do RW conservatives give the slightet fuck about ethics?

Reactions: se7en