Trump: I'm unimpeachable.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Donald Trump capped another extraordinary — and yet, by now, routine — week as president Friday by ridiculing the idea that a chief executive with his epic record of achievement could be removed from office.

Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 8.43.23 AM.png
Trump’s ellipses led on to a familiar litany of self-praise that included his two Supreme Court picks and the specious claim that he has “done more than any President in first 2 1/2 years,” before concluding with an oddly punctuated fragment — “WIN on Mueller Report, Mueller Testimony & James Comey..” — whose meaning is clearly best understood by those in red MAGA hats.

Trump’s tweet was in response to a vote Thursday in the House Judiciary Committee to establish rules for eventual hearings that could, in theory, lead to the president’s possible impeachment and ultimately his potential removal from office.
This is, clearly, a hypothetical scenario. But while Democrats remain divided on whether to pursue impeachment ahead of the 2020 election, Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., summed up the committee majority’s view that the ground rules resolution was a “necessary next step in our investigation of corruption, obstruction and abuse of power.”
Nadler didn’t mention the “greatest economy” or the low unemployment figures for “Blacks, Hispanics, Asians & Women,” apparently unpersuaded by Trump’s conviction that those are all that matter. Nadler’s view would seem to be supported by the Constitution, which specifies impeachment for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” without an exception based on employment data or the stock market averages.

Greg Cheadle: “When you look at his appointments for the bench: white, white, white, white, white, white, white,” Cheadle told NPR. “That to me is really damning to everybody else because no one else gets a chance because he’s thinking that the whites are superior, period.”

Trump:
“I have tremendous African-American support.” said Trump, who received just 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016. A CNN poll released this week showed him with an approval rating among black women of 3 percent.
In Trump’s world, the boundary between truth and falsehood is often blurred. Then Trump expounded on "phony" polls. "Many of these polls are "fixed".
Also in on the conspiracy, it seems, were Gallup and CNN, both of which conducted separate polls showing Trump’s approval rating to be at 39 percent. In August, a Fox News poll put the president’s approval at 43 percent.

Questions remain about the emolument's clause and Trump got more bad news on Friday when the Second Circuit Court of Appeals reinstated one of many emoluments-related lawsuits filed against him.
Then came Sharpiegate:
Last week, when asked who had altered an outdated NOAA map showing Dorian’s path, Trump responded, “I don’t know.” The Post later reported, based on anonymous sources, that Trump was the artist in question.
Then Camp David and Bolton: In a week when Trump fired national security adviser John Bolton over various disagreements — including Bolton’s opposition to the president’s secret invitation to Taliban negotiators to Camp David — he also repeated a widely disputed assertion about his own involvement with the effort to find survivors after the 9/11 attacks in New York City.
Trump: “I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could,” Trump said at Wednesday’s 9/11 commemoration at the Pentagon".

But.....Trump never lies. Has never benefitted financially from the presidency. Was totally exonerated by Steely Bob. Is beloved by The Blacks. Totally rebuilt the military. AND can't be impeached because....well....JOBS.

Trump declares himself unimpeachable, based on 'perhaps the greatest economy' ever

Dec 2012
California
Take your pick: lying to investigators, personally profiting illegally off emoluments, colluding with the Russians to affect the election. I'm sure there are many more that can be listed because Trump is a CON MAN AND A CRIMINAL.
What lie? The emoluments charge was thrown out of court. Collusion was as bogus as the emoluments charge. Your wants and dreams aside, you still have nothing.