Trump is a bastard

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Ok, got it.

It seems 99% of the posts on this board are about bashing Trump and anything and anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican.

Is it possible for Trump, conservatives, right-wingers and republicans, libertarians and Christians to be bad and wrong about everything?

And why get personal. Just because I have a different political point of view doesn't mean I need to be your opposition.

A few years ago while I was driving, I saw a young couple on the side of the road. I got out and helped them changed the tire since he didn't know how to od that. They had a bumper sticker on the back that said Obama/Biden 2012. So what?

Would you guys actually not help someone on the side of the road if they had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or MAGA cap on?

Reactions: SkyChief
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
trump panders to the worst instincts of people. he is a liar. he spews the most sexist, bigoted crap almost every day. he lies many times each day. he said we need to kill the wives and children of terrorists in order to defeat them. he said Mexico sends us illegals, and almost all of the 11 million illegals they sent here are killers and rapists with only some, HE ASSUMES, being good people. he said during the GOP campaign that one of his rivals, Carly Fiorina, was too ugly to be president. he accused ted cruz's dad of helping kill JFK, and he insulted his wife's looks, and on and on and on.

You cannot be a real christian and support Trump. plain and simple. So those claiming to be Christians who do support this immoral lying piece of shit are fake christians, just like those germans who claimed to be Christians who supported Hitler were not Christians, but even at a much more blatant level.

that does not mean that a trump voter cannot be a good person, a good father and husband, a good friend- it just means their weird ass bad character flaws they keep under control most of the time, come out when they support an immoral bastard like Trump.

Sep 2019
Louisville, Ky
Ok, got it.

It seems 99% of the posts on this board are about bashing Trump and anything and anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican.

Is it possible for Trump, conservatives, right-wingers and republicans, libertarians and Christians to be bad and wrong about everything?

And why get personal. Just because I have a different political point of view doesn't mean I need to be your opposition.

A few years ago while I was driving, I saw a young couple on the side of the road. I got out and helped them changed the tire since he didn't know how to od that. They had a bumper sticker on the back that said Obama/Biden 2012. So what?

Would you guys actually not help someone on the side of the road if they had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or MAGA cap on?
No....I wouldn't. I purposefully avoid anyone who displays such things because I do not like their mentality or trust their motives. I would do the same if they had a confederate flag or a gun in the window.

Reactions: thor gonzales
Jun 2013
Ohio
There is nothing “conservative” about the current radicalized Republican Party. The term “conservative” does not mean the destruction of decency as the right wing believes. Don the Con was merely the last stage of this right wing sickness. It started 30 years ago with Reagan, Falwell’s Moral Majority and Limbaugh. Then came the FOX 24/7 hatred followed by the internet hate that is Breitbart and Alex Jones. Trump merely exploited the radicalization that was already developed. This is the culmination of 30 years of hate mongering for profit. The Left has tolerated this crap for 30 years. The difference now ? Trump was a bridge too far. You wanted a war for 30 years ? Quit acting the snowflakes now that you realize that you have your war now. Drop the mic

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
No....I wouldn't. I purposefully avoid anyone who displays such things because I do not like their mentality or trust their motives. I would do the same if they had a confederate flag or a gun in the window.
good point....somebody with a rebel flag on their truck rear window DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A RAGING PIECE OF SHIT RACIST, but odds are, he is.

Reactions: Camelot and tecoyah
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
There is nothing “conservative” about the current radicalized Republican Party. The term “conservative” does not mean the destruction of decency as the right wing believes. Don the Con was merely the last stage of this right wing sickness. It started 30 years ago with Reagan, Falwell’s Moral Majority and Limbaugh. Then came the FOX 24/7 hatred followed by the internet hate that is Breitbart and Alex Jones. Trump merely exploited the radicalization that was already developed. This is the culmination of 30 years of hate mongering for profit. The Left has tolerated this crap for 30 years. The difference now ? Trump was a bridge too far. You wanted a war for 30 years ? Quit acting the snowflakes now that you realize that you have your war now. Drop the mic
You seem to never read the post but just reply with disconnected anger.

So would you leave a fellow American stranded on the road in the middle of the night because you saw they had a Trump bumper sticker? Would it even matter if it was a woman standing there with her children?

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
very well said...for instance, Ike Eisenhower was a conservative. But compassionate, honest, believed in unions, a high marginal tax rate for the richest folks, high corporate taxes, said every dollar spent on the military was a dollar not spent helping the poor...Even Nixon was a lot more compassionate than repubs today and both Bushes and even Reagan...sure, they gave dog whistles to the bigots and sexists and racists and fake christians, by the time of reagan you could not win a national election if you did not appeal to the rednecks in the south and midwest, but not to the extent and sick extreme this game show conman does today.

ike and military spending.jpg

ike recent labor.jpg

Jun 2013
Ohio
You seem to never read the post but just reply with disconnected anger.

So would you leave a fellow American stranded on the road in the middle of the night because you saw they had a Trump bumper sticker? Would it even matter if it was a woman standing there with her children?
Right wingers are now suggesting that we ignore social distancing in lieu of the DOW and business. They claim that the economy is more important than protecting lives. ”Now” is probably not the best time to get on your high horse about some stupid and unrelated hypothetical.

Reactions: tecoyah
Jun 2013
Ohio
very well said...for instance, Ike Eisenhower was a conservative. But compassionate, honest, believed in unions, a high marginal tax rate for the richest folks, high corporate taxes, said every dollar spent on the military was a dollar not spent helping the poor...Even Nixon was a lot more compassionate than repubs today and both Bushes and even Reagan...sure, they gave dog whistles to the bigots and sexists and racists and fake christians, by the time of reagan you could not win a national election if you did not appeal to the rednecks in the south and midwest, but not to the extent and sick extreme this game show conman does today.

View attachment 8711

View attachment 8712
There is absolutely nothing “conservative“ in either values nor temperament with regards to these right wing A-holes in my opinion.

Reactions: tecoyah
Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Right wingers are now suggesting that we ignore social distancing in lieu of the DOW and business. They claim that the economy is more important than protecting lives. ”Now” is probably not the best time to get on your high horse about some stupid and unrelated hypothetical.
Again, a disconnected reply. So no, right?