Trump is a bastard

Feb 2018
Oregon
Ok, got it.

It seems 99% of the posts on this board are about bashing Trump and anything and anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican.

Is it possible for Trump, conservatives, right-wingers and republicans, libertarians and Christians to be bad and wrong about everything?

And why get personal. Just because I have a different political point of view doesn't mean I need to be your opposition.

A few years ago while I was driving, I saw a young couple on the side of the road. I got out and helped them changed the tire since he didn't know how to od that. They had a bumper sticker on the back that said Obama/Biden 2012. So what?

Would you guys actually not help someone on the side of the road if they had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or MAGA cap on?
"We" focus on the countless instances of Trump's stupidity, corruption, unfitness, and lies, the whole of which far outweigh his hard-to-find "good points". You ignore the negatives and focus on perpetuating his bullshit and false claims. Why do you ignore his countless evils?

Last edited:
Feb 2018
Oregon
FTC, This is a great thread . . . it really reveals who the bigots on this forum are!

Well done, sir! :yes:
"Bigots"? Don't you object to evils and stupidity? Actually no, you don't. You like a stupid and evil bigot.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
More Trump ranting. No help to the American stuck on the side of the road. This thread is not about Trump and I don't vote.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Seems like some people here wouldn't care if others died as long as it was the fault of Trump.

So far people here admit that they wouldn't help a fellow stuck on the side of the road in the rain if they knew he was a conservative, Christian, libertarian, etc. Anything non-left has to be Trump. They do not put Americans or even humankind first.

ok, I got my answer.
Well, it seems to be mostly "liberals" who are against Trump opening up the country on Easter. That would be Trump's fault that a lot of people die. Liberals aren't at all happy about it.

Reactions: Kode and Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
More Trump ranting. It doesn't stop, Have I not shamed you enough? Are you still going to permaban me to get revenge? I am not Trump and do not vote so please email or tweet him directly with your complaints instead of me
Shamed us? There is seriously something wrong with you.

Reactions: Kode

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I don't care if he is 100% right. Read the OP.
OP:

Ok, got it.

It seems 99% of the posts on this board are about bashing Trump and anything and anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican.
Hyperbole.

Is it possible for Trump, conservatives, right-wingers and republicans, libertarians and Christians to be bad and wrong about everything?
Black and white question, clearly for effect.

And why get personal. Just because I have a different political point of view doesn't mean I need to be your opposition.
Everybody gets personal. You do.

A few years ago while I was driving, I saw a young couple on the side of the road. I got out and helped them changed the tire since he didn't know how to od that. They had a bumper sticker on the back that said Obama/Biden 2012. So what?
Exactly. So what? Do you want a medal for being a decent human being?

Would you guys actually not help someone on the side of the road if they had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or MAGA cap on?
I can't speak for "you guys," but I would. I have many friends who did vote for Trump, and will again.