Trump is a bastard

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I saw that but then it didn't need to end with a Trump rant. I am not a Trump man. I support whoever is in charge and hope they do America good. I personally do not vote nor do I want or need a president.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
I saw that but then it didn't need to end with a Trump rant. I am not a Trump man. I support whoever is in charge and hope they do America good. I personally do not vote nor do I want or need a president.
Based on everything you've posted and every opinion you've shared, you indeed are a Trump man, though you're in denial.

Why do you wear like a Boy Scout merit badge your declaration that you don't vote? Why do you think it's so important to announce that to the world? And, what does it have to do with changing flat tires?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Oh, and the title of your thread is "Trump is a Bastard."

Bubba explained why he agrees with your thread title.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Once again, I am not political and I do not vote. You decided to appoint a master over yourself and others but you didn't get the master you wanted and you are mad. I am not a Trump man and no longer even live in Amerika. It is over.

Trump is trying to make America great again so in the next 4 years he will have nothing to hold him back such as trying to get another term so let's see what he can do.

Nov 2005
California
Ok, got it.
It seems 99% of the posts on this board are about bashing Trump and anything and anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican.
Bashing Trump is one thing.

Claiming that they are also about bashing "... anyone who is conservative, right-wing, Christian, libertarian or republican" is exaggerating bullcrap.
Quite frankly, Trump has taken things into a whole new area that isn't truly "conservative". It's definitely not "Christian".
Those that follow Trump's lead add themselves to such criticism?

And why get personal. Just because I have a different political point of view doesn't mean I need to be your opposition.
I really get tired of this focus on the liberal side and ask why they need to make it "personal".
The reality is that people get personal on both sides. Trump makes it personal repeatedly, but too many on the right either ignore it or blindly agree with him.

The other day a reporter gave Trump a softball question.
All Trump had to do was say something simple and easy like "We will all get through this, together."
Instead, he mindlessly attacked the reporter who asked the question. Trump is expected to be a moron, so that's not surprising.
But then people on the right jumped in and tried to defend Trump by attacking the reporter. They ignored the reality of how simple and easy the question Trump was asked was and instead just saw the situation as something they needed to defend Trump on.

A desire to defend Trump at all costs and in all situations is not a "political point of view".

A few years ago while I was driving, I saw a young couple on the side of the road. I got out and helped them changed the tire since he didn't know how to od that. They had a bumper sticker on the back that said Obama/Biden 2012. So what?
Would you guys actually not help someone on the side of the road if they had a Trump 2020 bumper sticker or MAGA cap on?
It would not affect my interest in helping others.

I don't know what it is about your selective reading process. I've seen you pull this crap in the past where people answer your question directly and you reply like they haven't.
You're doing it again in this thread.

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Once again, I am not political and I do not vote. You decided to appoint a master over yourself and others but you didn't get the master you wanted and you are mad. I am not a Trump man and no longer even live in Amerika. It is over.

Trump is trying to make America great again so in the next 4 years he will have nothing to hold him back such as trying to get another term so let's see what he can do.
You didn't answer my questions.

Why do you wear like a Boy Scout merit badge your declaration that you don't vote? Why do you think it's so important to announce that to the world? And, what does your not voting have to do with changing the flat tires of Trump supporters?

I didn't decide to appoint any master over myself. It's the US' system of government. Some participate. Some rape her for all they can, and then sit in their palaces and call her a whore.

It shows real deficiency of character to do that, and a complete lack of honor.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
foundit66,
I don't see some of the posts here but did everyone say they would be willing to help a Trump/MAGA supporter on the side of the road? If, yes then my apologies.

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
You didn't answer my questions.

Why do you wear like a Boy Scout merit badge your declaration that you don't vote? Why do you think it's so important to announce that to the world? And, what does your not voting have to do with changing the flat tires of Trump supporters?

I didn't decide to appoint any master over myself. It's the US' system of government. Some participate. Some rape her for all they can, and then sit in their palaces and call her a whore.

It shows real deficiency of character to do that, and a complete lack of honor.
Not about trump supporters or flat tires. The point is about decency. As for why I don't vote:

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Not about trump supporters or flat tires. The point is about decency. As for why I don't vote:
You still didn't answer my questions, but never mind.