Trump is a bastard

Feb 2020
Thx
It's not personal, its factual. Trump is a POS, nothing good about him. If you support him, you are a POS> This isn't just politics as normal, people are supporting racism, corruption, greed and incompetence. THose people are assholes. There is absolutely no redeeming quality of trump, and if you are OK with his deplorable nature, then you are deplorable. No opinions about it, its fact. You are either/or:

1. greedy, getting tax cuts and who cares about the damages to other people, or a business owner and as long as you get yours, who the ehll cares who Trump screws over
2. Racist- you can't shit all over minorities anymore and want to be allowed to dsicriminate and shit all over minorities, so you support trump
3. Complete idiots- you believe all the lies on Fox news and their pro rich propaganda so you supporting fucking yourself in order to worshpi the rich and allow rich corrupt scumbags to rob the treasury , outsource jobs, pay unlivable wages, pollutte, etc etc etc
4. YOu are a Christian Taliban member that just wants extreme right wing hacks on the courts to help you install christian sharia law

Either way, 100% of Trump supporters are deplorable, that's factual.

And the fact they can't defend trump without being trolls and lying, just proves they are deplorable and they know Trump is deplorable

You know, Tabliban/ISIS supporters thought it was just opinoin. Nazi supporters just thought it was a matter of opinion. Fuck that, they are assholes too
Actually from what ive seen and im surrounded by trump lovers, hell related to them.
Sad thing is yes there are is a tragically large number of people who feel they finally have some backup so they let their scumbag banner fly.
But most sadly are still just delusional and truly believe he is on their side.
Maybe its cognitive dissonance mixed with stubborness and alot of spite, but they dont hate anyone but liberals. Not sure why.
Its very exhausting trying to be patient cause they are like children.
I get alot of questions about liberal ideology, even though im not liberal and ive realized they truly think the world works differently then it does.
Most have no desire to know much outside their area. And for some reason think the liberals are out to get them.
But i still just tell them well they are now, yall been pickin this fight for a while now.
Dont start crying when you get a bloody nose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
But, Holdmybeer, they won. So it means they don't need to know much outside their area. There has to be a good reason why they won, right? If you lived on this forum, you would think that it is impossible that Trump won since 99% here are against him. But this board does not represent the reality in America.

Why did he win and why will he win again? Tell me.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Bubba,
All that just to bash Trump at the end?
Did I say anything that was factually inaccurate ?? If so please point it out. If I said nothing that was untrue, then please explain how simply stating the TRUTH is BASHING ???

THAT right there is the problem. That is WHY it seems to you, Trump and you are constantly being bashed. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SIMPLE TRUTH !!!! Hell, most of the time you won't even acknowledge it as the truth or factual.

This IS the problem with the Trumpeteers. They can't differentiate between a simple FACTUAL statement and an opinion.

If I say Trump is the biggest asshole on the planet, that's an opinion, and yeah it's bashing. If I can PROVE that Trump has lied several thousand times, THAT'S A FACT. Stating it is not "bashing".

Feb 2020
Thx
But, Holdmybeer, they won. So it means they don't need to know much outside their area. There has to be a good reason why they won, right? If you lived on this forum, you would think that it is impossible that Trump won since 99% here are against him. But this board does not represent the reality in America.

Why did he win and why will he win again? Tell me.
Hahaha i dont think you want my real theory on his win, but for purposes of this thread
I think he realized the extent of disdain most had for the continous lack of humanity at the top of the hill.
I think thats why he jumped on the not one of them wagon and hoisted the clean swamp banner.
That scumbag honed in on the few but imprtant redeemable traits that people like my family and alot of friends posses in unwavering vast amounts that i heve rarely seen in the opposing camp.
Odd thing is i dont agree with them about 90% if their ideals.
But what i do care about is undying loyalty to the simple yet root things like family, respect, knowing your roots, honor, and standing up for what you believe in. I know these days most of these are spoken of as each persons highest qualities of themselves,
But i have not seen it to be true for most. Yes there flaws are pretty legit as well , but when he turned those qualities into a tool for chaos and completely destroyed the years of work the rest of us have done trying to ween them from the fears and prejudice and ignorance and it was working,Although slowly.

I have personally had several actually say maybe obama wasnt terrible. Course i disagree he was an asshat with no conviction.
But the day that guy figured out how to get them riled up he turned them into a bunch of circus monkeys to be ridiculed and laughed at for believing even if it was stupidly in a messiah with a bad comeover regardless of his already less them stellar reputation. Just because he was the only one saying it and they wanted it that bad.

Most folks voted for the promise not the man,
And in a twist of fate he somehow riles up the usually docile and patient left creating the biggest rift this nation has seen since vietnam.
This guy is pure chaos.
Hell his performance isnt even an issue for me far as i can tell hes done worse then alot but better then some.
Nothing interesting there.
So in summary he won by finding a weakness and exploiting it.
Of course i dont think this is unfamiliar territory its a skillset most narcissist’s possess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: se7en