Trump Is Destabilizing Domestic Affairs As Well

Jun 2013
Ohio
If this fool inculcates this thinking into his crazy follower's heads between now and November 8, chances of widespread violence could result. Trump is beginning to lay the groundwork for seizing power by way of a coup. Republicans need to take one for the national team and call on this Fascist to suspend his campaign.

Donald Trump: 'I'm Afraid' The General Election Is 'Gonna Be Rigged'

Source: Talking Points Memo

At a Monday campaign event in Columbus, Ohio, Donald Trump teed up for a potential challenge to the integrity of the fall general election, an escalation of his rhetoric about the "rigged" primary system.

"I'm afraid the election's gonna be rigged, I have to be honest," Trump told the crowd. While Trump has often questioned the integrity of the primary contests in both parties, his newest remarks seemed to begin laying groundwork for him to contest the Nov. 8 election results.

It was a line of attack that longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone pushed on a podcast with Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos that was posted online Friday. Stone suggested voter fraud is "widespread" and said if Hillary Clinton wins a state like Florida after polls show Trump in the lead, the election would be "illegitimate."

"If there’s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government," Stone said. He also promised a "bloodbath" if the Democrats attempt to "steal" the election.

Read more: Trump: 'I'm Afraid' The General Election's 'Gonna Be Rigged'

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
It's scarier than hell. Which of your neighbors wouldn't think twice about shooting a liberal like you?

Jan 2015
MD
Right-wingers are gonna riot if Trump loses? So it's not just Black people who riot?

imaginethat

Forum Staff
Oct 2010
Colorado
Bloodbath.

Arm yourself. I know. It's nothing you want to think about, but arm yourself.

Jun 2013
Ohio
It's scarier than hell. Which of your neighbors wouldn't think twice about shooting a liberal like you?
I think it will be the rural rednecks that Trump would appeal to. I've never heard a presidential nominee start claiming a week after the convention that the election might be rigged. I've never heard a presidential candidate ever say that.

Jan 2015
MD
I think it will be the rural rednecks that Trump would appeal to. I've never heard a presidential nominee start claiming a week after the convention that the election might be rigged. I've never heard a presidential candidate ever say that.
To be fair, evidence has come out that the Democratic primaries were rigged.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
Ohio
Trump and his dirty tricks man, Roger Stone, work to destabilize the country. Putin is helping with his hacks.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
If this fool inculcates this thinking into his crazy follower's heads between now and November 8, chances of widespread violence could result. Trump is beginning to lay the groundwork for seizing power by way of a coup. Republicans need to take one for the national team and call on this Fascist to suspend his campaign.
That's why this cannot be a close election. Trump has to be not just beaten but suffer the most massive and one sided defeat in U.S. political history.
The defeat needs to be so massive that not even the most stupid Trump supporter can seriously believe it was a 'rigged' election.

It needs to be SO bad that the name Trump comes to stand for massive and humiliating defeat. SO bad that 100 years from now when a 10 year old's little league baseball team gets beaten 12-0 the other kids will be saying "you got Trumped."
That's how bad it needs to be.

Reactions: 2 people