Trump Is So Dense, He Retweets TV Clip, Thinking It Makes Him Look Tough, Not Stupid and Offensive

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
Did you ever think there would come a day in this country, where the president would tweet a clip of a cable tv show, where an old man driving a car mistakenly swerves into the lane of this big ass motorcycle rider next to him, and the burly jackass starts throwing around the f word, threatening to kick his f-ing ass, to pull him out of the car and beat the f-k out of him, knowing that any kid in this country can look at his tweets and see him getting off on this type of crap where a big ass young man threatens to beat the hell out of an old man for making a driving mistake....and the only thing that saves the old man from maybe getting pummeled is, he puts on a MAGA hat and the dumbass punk bully is pacified by that...trump is so proud a bullying punk bike rider who would threaten to beat up an old man over a driving mistake is pacified by the old guy putting on a MAGA hat, he tweets the clip- with the title TOUGH GUYS FOR TRUMP!! he is so freaking stupid he doesn't even know when somebody is making fun of his lying corrupt ass!!

Trump actually thought that was a compliment to him, that some punk ass bike rider who would threaten an old man with a beating using the f word about 15 times, and it shows how he, Trump, appeals to bully boy bike riders and other morons, that he tweets it on his tweeter page where kids and all the alleged christians who love him can hear that expletive filled clip and love him even more.

What makes it even more deliciously ironic is, that the old man, Larry David of Curb Your Enthusiasm, wears that MAGA hat out in public, to keep people from wanting to talk to him. because he hates making small talk and he knows wearing a MAGA hat makes most people avoid the hell out of you.

It is so typical of how freaking stupid and dense trump is, that he saw it as a COMPLIMENT!!! here is a link to trump proving what a clueless jerk he is....

• Wow
Reactions: Clara007
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
wow....i had almost forgotten the stupid as hell trumpy the bear commercial...good god. you don't have to be an advertising executive to see what IQ range they were trying to appeal to with that corny bullshit- basically the range from fairly mature cucumber to a glass of buttermilk.

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
wow....i had almost forgotten the stupid as hell trumpy the bear commercial...good god. you don't have to be an advertising executive to see what IQ range they were trying to appeal to with that corny bullshit- basically the range from fairly mature cucumber to a glass of buttermilk.
I was thinking brash 5 year old but upon reflection....that one is already taken.

May 2018
USA
You have to remember: Trump is a weak, stupid man. His followers are weaker/stupider YET. Weak stupid morons perceive Trump's moronic, thoughtless behavior as strength. I think that is a valuable thing that Trump has done for our country: he's allowed us to identify the low-IQ gutterscum with no moral values or ethics. Hell, they self-identify with those butt ugly "MAGA" hats (made in China, btw).

Sep 2019
U.S.A.
You have to remember: Trump is a weak, stupid man. His followers are weaker/stupider YET. Weak stupid morons perceive Trump's moronic, thoughtless behavior as strength. I think that is a valuable thing that Trump has done for our country: he's allowed us to identify the low-IQ gutterscum with no moral values or ethics. Hell, they self-identify with those butt ugly "MAGA" hats (made in China, btw).
I seriously did not want to know.....my ignorance was bliss in comparison.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Did you ever think there would come a day in this country, where the president would tweet a clip of a cable tv show, where an old man driving a car mistakenly swerves into the lane of this big ass motorcycle rider next to him, and the burly jackass starts throwing around the f word, threatening to kick his f-ing ass, to pull him out of the car and beat the f-k out of him, knowing that any kid in this country can look at his tweets and see him getting off on this type of crap where a big ass young man threatens to beat the hell out of an old man for making a driving mistake....and the only thing that saves the old man from maybe getting pummeled is, he puts on a MAGA hat and the dumbass punk bully is pacified by that...trump is so proud a bullying punk bike rider who would threaten to beat up an old man over a driving mistake is pacified by the old guy putting on a MAGA hat, he tweets the clip- with the title TOUGH GUYS FOR TRUMP!! he is so freaking stupid he doesn't even know when somebody is making fun of his lying corrupt ass!!

Trump actually thought that was a compliment to him, that some punk ass bike rider who would threaten an old man with a beating using the f word about 15 times, and it shows how he, Trump, appeals to bully boy bike riders and other morons, that he tweets it on his tweeter page where kids and all the alleged christians who love him can hear that expletive filled clip and love him even more.

What makes it even more deliciously ironic is, that the old man, Larry David of Curb Your Enthusiasm, wears that MAGA hat out in public, to keep people from wanting to talk to him. because he hates making small talk and he knows wearing a MAGA hat makes most people avoid the hell out of you.

It is so typical of how freaking stupid and dense trump is, that he saw it as a COMPLIMENT!!! here is a link to trump proving what a clueless jerk he is....

Man's a fucking moron...

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
Man's a fucking moron...
the crazed old con man Trump actually believes the guy riding the motorcycle is the kind of guy he wants to be- a bullying out of control jerk who would like to beat the hell out of a 70 year old man who made a driving mistake....that is the kind of "man" that makes trump wet....that is why he is the little bitch of Putin and Little Kim and Erdogan and Duterte and the murdering Saudi Prince. their kind of brutal cold blooded murdering and torturing makes him weak in the knees and he falls in love from the top of his orange head to the bottom of his bone spurs.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
the crazed old con man Trump actually believes the guy riding the motorcycle is the kind of guy he wants to be- a bullying out of control jerk who would like to beat the hell out of a 70 year old man who made a driving mistake....that is the kind of "man" that makes trump wet....that is why he is the little bitch of Putin and Little Kim and Erdogan and Duterte and the murdering Saudi Prince. their kind of brutal cold blooded murdering and torturing makes him weak in the knees and he falls in love from the top of his orange head to the bottom of his bone spurs.
You obviously don't ride and don't have any friends that ride. I drive a full-sized SUV. Some days it's all I can do to make the 4.5 mile drive to work and arrive in one piece. People are THAT stupid. They are brain dead morons that might as well be sitting on their overstuffed living room sofas for all the brainpower they're devoting to operating their 4,000 vehicles. We had a case just last year where a woman did exactly what we saw in the video, changed lanes without looking and without signaling. Sent the biker into the woods. She's now facing homicide charges. I'm sorry, if you do something exceedingly stupid in traffic, you DESERVE to be yelled at. I don't care how old you are.

I hope and pray I will know when it's time to hang up the keys. I am comforted by the fact that neither of my parents posed a danger to traffic as they got older. Both were still more than capable of operating their vehicles within six months of their passing. Both were in their 80s. I think it had to do with the fact they used to race. They learned car control over a several year period, and while they hadn't competed in decades they both still had a seemingly innate sense of where their car was and the traffic around them. I hope I'm still as capable when I reach their age.

I have to admit, I think the video is stupid. What does putting on the MAGA hat supposedly mean ?? That Larry David is gonna hop outa his little i3 and whip the bikers ass now ??

1581658167450.png

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales