Trump Is So Dense, He Retweets TV Clip, Thinking It Makes Him Look Tough, Not Stupid and Offensive

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
You obviously don't ride and don't have any friends that ride. I drive a full-sized SUV. Some days it's all I can do to make the 4.5 mile drive to work and arrive in one piece. People are THAT stupid. They are brain dead morons that might as well be sitting on their overstuffed living room sofas for all the brainpower they're devoting to operating their 4,000 vehicles. We had a case just last year where a woman did exactly what we saw in the video, changed lanes without looking and without signaling. Sent the biker into the woods. She's now facing homicide charges. I'm sorry, if you do something exceedingly stupid in traffic, you DESERVE to be yelled at. I don't care how old you are.

I hope and pray I will know when it's time to hang up the keys. I am comforted by the fact that neither of my parents posed a danger to traffic as they got older. Both were still more than capable of operating their vehicles within six months of their passing. Both were in their 80s. I think it had to do with the fact they used to race. They learned car control over a several year period, and while they hadn't competed in decades they both still had a seemingly innate sense of where their car was and the traffic around them. I hope I'm still as capable when I reach their age.

I have to admit, I think the video is stupid. What does putting on the MAGA hat supposedly mean ?? That Larry David is gonna hop outa his little i3 and whip the bikers ass now ??

View attachment 7962
I have ridden motorcycles longer than you have made goofy posts on the internet. I had my first bike when I was 17 and have ridden one since then, and that was 50 years ago...And yes, I know most people are awful drivers and do not see motorcycles or see them and don't care- THAT IS WHY IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LIVING, YOU DRIVE AS IF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU...you never assume that a car next to you will not change into your lane, you always make sure you are not left with a way out IF A CAR DOES....this video showed Larry David screwing up, but the guy should have, and apparently did, anticipate it....and avoid it. I can see getting mad, I have before, but when it is an old man or a woman or a young person who looks really sorry for being a dumbass, I let it go. If it was some adult man, i would probably yell at them, but if they said sorry or acted ashamed, like Larry David in this scene, UNLESS YOU ARE A JERK, LIKE THIS BITCH, YOU LET IT GO. only punks keep yelling expletives and threats at old men for making a driving mistake unless they act like they did it on purpose...get it? and he put it on the MAGA hat not to try and show the dumbass punk he was mean and bad, but to show him he was a right wing jerk who liked trump, knowing most punky jerks of all ages relate to loudmouth jerk Trump.