Trump is the best

Apr 2013
Left coast
Well, it turns out he is the best cheater at golf that a whole bunch of professional golfers and celebrities have ever seen.

Jack Nicklaus has a handicap of 3.4. Trump claims a handicap of 2.8. Think about it.

Can his assholeyness be better demonstrated than this. Read the article, is has some real gems in it. And this is from the NY Post, that used to be a Trump fluffer.

Just a tease:

If Trump is a 2.8,” writes Reilly, “Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter.”

Shortly after he became president, Trump played with Tiger Woods, the current world No. 1 Dustin Johnson and the veteran PGA Tour pro Brad Faxon. Given the quality and profile of his companions, you might have thought Trump would have been on his best behavior. Not so.

On one hole, Trump dunked a shot into the lake, but as his opponents weren’t looking he simply dropped another ball — and then hit that into the water, too.

“So he drives up and drops where he should’ve dropped the first time and hits it on the green,” recalls Faxon.

The actor Samuel L. Jackson has also witnessed the underhanded methods Trump employs, according to Reilly.

“We clearly saw him hook a ball into a lake at Trump National [Bedminster, New Jersey],” he says, “and his caddy told him he found it!”
https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/

Dec 2015
Arizona
Well, it turns out he is the best cheater at golf that a whole bunch of professional golfers and celebrities have ever seen.

Jack Nicklaus has a handicap of 3.4. Trump claims a handicap of 2.8. Think about it.

Can his assholeyness be better demonstrated than this. Read the article, is has some real gems in it. And this is from the NY Post, that used to be a Trump fluffer.

Just a tease:

https://nypost.com/2019/03/30/trump-is-the-worlds-worst-cheat-at-golf-players-and-celebs-say/

So to summarize. Trump cheats at everything....but....point of order. Melania would be unhappy with your thread title.
Let me fix it for you.
Trump: Be Best. :cool:

Apr 2014
Heart of America

Just a tease:

Trump lives in his own world. I truly believe he truly believes most of the stuff he says. In short, he's nuts, demented and ill-fit to be President of the Golf Club Christmas committee much less the United States.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
So to summarize. Trump cheats at everything....but....point of order. Melania would be unhappy with your thread title.
Let me fix it for you.
Trump: Be Best. :cool:
I think Melania would be happy to accept the title as long as she didn't ever have to have sex with Trump again.