Trump is upset “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” is interfering with Republicans’ TV coverage

Oct 2010
Colorado
First the bomb stuff, then the synagogue shooting, it's getting harder and harder to run a decent political campaign with all of the competition for coverage....

Trump is upset “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” is interfering
with Republicans’ TV coverage
President Donald Trump complained Friday on Twitter that “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” was interfering with Republicans’ shot at winning big in the midterms.​
Trump worried that heavy news coverage of the now 12 mail bombs and other suspicious packages meant for prominent Democrats — including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Maxine Waters — throughout the United States was distracting from the midterm elections.​
“Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows — news not talking politics,” the president tweeted. “Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”​

More: Trump is upset “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” is interfering with Republicans' TV coverage

Apr 2013
Left coast
He must be really, really upset. He is now ranting about baseball managers too.

But have you noticed that nothing about Mueller, witch hunt, Comey or Hillary in his tweets lately?

My theory is that someone finally convinced him that his twitter following is a broad spectrum of people many of who, a majority I hope, are repulsed by his constant lying.

He is now saving most of his vitriol, with the exception of a few 3:00AM outbursts for his rallies. It's called preaching to the choir.

Dec 2016
Canada
First the bomb stuff, then the synagogue shooting, it's getting harder and harder to run a decent political campaign with all of the competition for coverage....

Trump is upset “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” is interfering
with Republicans’ TV coverage
President Donald Trump complained Friday on Twitter that “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” was interfering with Republicans’ shot at winning big in the midterms.​
Trump worried that heavy news coverage of the now 12 mail bombs and other suspicious packages meant for prominent Democrats — including Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Maxine Waters — throughout the United States was distracting from the midterm elections.​
“Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows — news not talking politics,” the president tweeted. “Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!”​

More: Trump is upset “this ‘Bomb’ stuff” is interfering with Republicans' TV coverage
Even if it's a nuclear bomb taking out a major US city, he would demand that news coverage be all about him and how he's helping Republican candidates across America hang on to their jobs! If I didn't know better, I'd suspect he's a narcissist!

Jun 2005
Corpus Christi, Texas
Well, he has no need to worry... republicans are going to win in high numbers in the November mid term elections.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Coming up next: The killing Jews stuff....or has Trump already tweeted that "stuff"??
Trump's twitter account did, but the grammar, spelling and actual appearance of giving a damn makes me very sure it was from some speech writer who was given a clone of his cellphone.