Trump Jr. Compares Families "Sacrifices" To Veterans Buried At Arlington Cemetery

Nov 2012
nirvana
Forget the fact that Ivanka and Junior and the whole Trump operation have indeed benefited more than ever before from their namesake’s corrupt regime: The breathtaking narcissism involved in comparing the “sacrifices” made by American war veterans and their families to a mob of untalented, barely coherent spoiled brats is truly vulgar. Maybe Junior was thinking about “sacrificing” $2 million in a settlement over he and his family’s fake charity?

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I read that and was suitably disgusted. I am however having a hard time deciding if it is slightly more or slightly less disgusting that his old man claiming his personal Vietnam was having unprotected sex with all kinds of women all around New York.

What a pair.

Jul 2019
Georgia
How is that comparing him and his family with the deaths of soldiers? He's not saying the sacrifices him and his family made, were even close to what the soldiers sacrificed.
Good grief. TDS is alive and well in this thread.
I'm missing where he talks about the soldiers' sacrifices.
Care to link it?

Reactions: Hollywood
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
How is that comparing him and his family with the deaths of soldiers? He's not saying the sacrifices him and his family made, were even close to what the soldiers sacrificed.
Good grief. TDS is alive and well in this thread.

Gee, I don't know, let me think a second here...
Well, when a normal person, capable of feelings about something other than himself, when driving through a national cemetery filled with generations of people that sacrificed their lives for their country would be thinking of those people in their graves and their sacrifices.
BUT noooooo, a fucking Trump is thinking about the horror of his family MAYBE having missed a chance to make a few more bucks.
The Trumps are self-centered, self-absorbed, greedy, sociopath, narcissistic,TRASH not fit to mow the grass at Arlington.

Sep 2019
Here
Gee, I don't know, let me think a second here...
Well, when a normal person, capable of feelings about something other than himself, when driving through a national cemetery filled with generations of people that sacrificed their lives for their country would be thinking of those people in their graves and their sacrifices.
BUT noooooo, a fucking Trump is thinking about the horror of his family MAYBE having missed a chance to make a few more bucks.
The Trumps are self-centered, self-absorbed, greedy, sociopath, narcissistic,TRASH not fit to mow the grass at Arlington.
Not constantly. Hell man, the mind goes through a lot of thoughts during any situation. The day my mom died, I thought about her life. I remembered things I hadn't thought of in a long long time, pertaining to her. I also thought about when the last time my oil was changed. What I was going to feed the kids that day. I thought about my dad who had died several years before.

Sep 2019
Here
I'm missing where he talks about the soldiers' sacrifices.
Care to link it?
Because it wasn't listed in the book? You folks are stretching nothing into something. How in the hell would he know about what a soldier sacrificed? He's never been one.
Soldiers themselves, who've been in battle and seen their friends killed, could tell you. But if you or anyone else have never actually been there, then you don't really know.
I've never seen it. So I could only imagine. Same as Trump or his kids. Same as Warren.<<<<<<I got that one in. he he he he